Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand that I'm not the only one out here that collects police stuff. So, what are the thoughts on the minds of my fellow collectors? What do you collect, patches, badges, call boxes, cruisers...?

I've got a hell of a lot of patches, too many, and a bunch of badges, not enough. I tell my wife they are an INVESTMENT for when I die. She's got at least $10,000 worth of stuff but she just looks at it as junk taking up space. How many baseball card fortunes have been tossed by illinformed Moms and Wives over the years, eh?

So, let's open this up. Who's first?:)

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
I guess I'll own up to collecting cruisers. It doesn't matter what agency, I like to get them from all over the world. Anytime anyone I know goes out of the country, they pick me up a diecast or plastic model of that country's police force. I have one badge from LAPD, and numerous patches. I'd really love to find a police call box, like in the old days.

G

·
I collect 40 ounce malt liquor/beer bottles, although I haven't been active in the last year or so because I've maxed out my collection. King Cobra changed the label last year and that's been about the only major change.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts