Massachusetts Cop Forum banner


1752 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Goose
Does anyone know if reserves are allowed to go to COBWEB or IPBMA. Also are you required to bring a bike/ do they offer a bike to use or are you required to use only their bikes.

1 - 1 of 5 Posts

While you may be allowed to go to COBWEB as a Reserve, be advised they will still want a waiver of responsibility from your department, basically saying that the deparmtent will cover your for workman's compensation if you're injured during the course. I inquired about going myself a month or two ago, and was informed this by the trainer. You may have difficulty getting this as a reserve/part-timer. The department may not want to be on the hook for you for a non-essential training course.
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.