Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if COBWEB requires you to bring your own bicycle to the course? Or do they provide you one for the 3 day class :?:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mikey682...
I recently took the C.O.B.W.E.B. course down in Yarmouth and they do require you to bring your own bike! They also require you to have your own helmet as well (obviously) and recommended that you bring a pair of safety glasses (sunglasses) and gloves to the course. I thought it was a good course. If you've ever ridden a bike before you'll do fine. It's mostly common sense stuff that they go over. The toughest part of the class was at the end with the timed obstacle course. You can't fail the class...unless of course you drive your bike straight into oncoming traffic! :shock:

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool thanks, just wondering since my dept. still has the bikes on order yet a class is coming up soon. ](*,)

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Maybe a neighboring dept could loan you one if needed. :?:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I recently took this training in Gardner very good, I recomend wearing padded shorts that wick away moisture from the groin area, all use some gold bond powder or you will be sore day 2

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll take the moisture remedies under consideration :wink:

Now if only COBWEB would return phone messages :ermm: .. My Dept. still doesnt have the bikes, so I am going to see if there would be any problem with me using my own mtn bike.. any one else signing up for the Belchertown course at the end of July?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts