Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
If anyone sees an upcoming COBWEB course or a 2013 training calender, could you give me a shout. I understand that they will most likely start in the Spring, but just wanted to put it out there.

Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
7,175 Posts
I considered doing IPMBA six or seven years ago when I did COBWEB. I did COBWEB because IPMBA only seems to be held "out west" (cue the banjo music and the snow penises). Five day vs. a three day class and significantly more money spent on lodging vs. staying at home pretty much made up my decision for me.

For the record, after the second day of riding my butt stopped hurting at COBWEB. I got a prostate-friendly seat for the class, so I can't comment on that.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
I was so glad my department bought me 5 pair of Pearl Izumi padded riding shorts. No sleepy peepee and I could almost ride all day. Contrast that to the Boston park ranger who showed up with jean shorts and a scroat that probably felt like he had 60 grit sandpaper rubbing it all day, not to mention that sewn seam on the jeans!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.