Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just got word that my department is sending me to COBWEB at Stonehill college on the 19th through the 21st...

Just wondering if any Masscop members might also be attending??

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
PJM#15 said:
I will be there at Stonehill as well. Hope to meet some members of this board there.
Pats the one with the curly red hair, green top hat and pint o' Guinness mounted where the water bottle should be :wink:

·
Registered
267 Posts
I was there last year for COBWEB. Its a good area to ride. Make sure you buy some padded bicycle shorts, your a$$ will be soar!! :FM:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Yes, having gone through it in 2002... You will need padded bike shorts! Like Zuke said your ass will be soar, ... so will your "sack".

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was actually thinking of attending. Is there room? Also, Does anyone have info on the class itself and what is done during this training? Thanks

·
Registered
267 Posts
Last year it was 3 days long, it basically teaches you the tactical side of riding a bike. Quick mount/dismount, desending stairs, close turning, curbs, braking, desending hills, etc etc. Its a great course, plus if your department allows it, when your done you can wear SHORTS on patrol!!!!! :D I love bike patrol know, when else can you get a workout and get paid at the same time. \:D/ :punk:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts