Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
stm4710";p="53250 said:
So who else listens to this at night?
<Waving hand> "I DO! I DO!" It's great radio "From the Kingdom of Nigh", first with Art Bell and now with George Noory.

THEY ARE OUT THERE!!!!!

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WRKO 680 AM 1:06 AM to 5 AM.

I dont belive 95% of what the callers have to say and such.......but then their are that other 5% that make you think. :-k
Like the guest that said putting the number 8 in your wallet will bring you financal luck. Well I did it and a few hours later all my ebay auctions were bid on.......after two weeks of no bids. :shock:

Art Bellessounds of Hell. :shock:

·
Registered
426 Posts
I will sometimes listen but those callers, at that late hour, sort of spook me.

Anyone listen to the "Jon and Jeff Show?" 1AM to 5AM on 96.9 FM (Boston area). It is sort of a watered down Howard Stern Show.

·
Subscribing Member
1,442 Posts
Ya I listen to john and jeff but usually because I am too lazy to change the station after Sean Hanity is over.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
IMUS on the way in and Micheal Savage on the way home are the only talk show hosts I can abide.
The rest are lame, self-absorbed gasbags. (IMHO of course...)

TOP - how can you stand that W ass kissing buffoon Hannity???
I'm as loyal to the party, well to conservatism actually, as anyone on the planet.
In-fact, I'm inordinately right-wing (along with my brother DCS) but he's just repellent in his Kool-Aide
drinking fantasy land...
But I suppose I'd rather hear you listened to him than that dipshit Al "I'm A Commie" Franken....

·
Registered
372 Posts
Piper";p="53319 said:
I will sometimes listen but those callers, at that late hour, sort of spook me.

Anyone listen to the "Jon and Jeff Show?" 1AM to 5AM on 96.9 FM (Boston area). It is sort of a watered down Howard Stern Show.
Those guys crack me up! If you listen, you've probably heard me once or twice, it gets pretty boring at 4 am!

·
Subscribing Member
1,442 Posts
Kozmo You are correct about Hannity kissing W ass. In Hannity's eyes W does no wrong. I guess I listen to him because Jay Severin is not on when I am working. Severin is the best, he says it like it is and has no problems bad mouthing W. But lets face it W is better then our other choice. I just hope he does not keep overextending the Military.

·
Registered
16 Posts
A buddy got me hooked on CTC when I worked at Harbor Point in 2001. Best "story" ever was about the big foot that supposedly bashed on a cruiser in a rural area (isn't everything rural out there?) of the pacific northwest. We all know what really happened ---- they were "muddin". Joe Mac

·
Registered
372 Posts
mountidamac";p="56370 said:
A buddy got me hooked on CTC when I worked at Harbor Point in 2001. Best "story" ever was about the big foot that supposedly bashed on a cruiser in a rural area (isn't everything rural out there?) of the pacific northwest. We all know what really happened ---- they were "muddin". Joe Mac
A fellow former Harbor Pointer? My condolences...

·
Subscribing Member
561 Posts
Last night on Coast to Coast, the ghost of Jim Morrison called in during the second hour, as part of the "Ghost to Ghost" segment. :shock:

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DANIPD";p="56379 said:
Last night on Coast to Coast, the ghost of Jim Morrison called in during the second hour, as part of the "Ghost to Ghost" segment. :shock:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! I heard that last night too!!!!! George gets some strange birds that call in. He usally just lets them go on with thier story. Art is funny when he shuts them down and says your a fool. :twisted: :L:

·
Subscribing Member
561 Posts
Another "Ghost to Ghost" segment is scheduled for tonight...make sure you don't leave your closet door open when you go to bed tonight... :alien:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
OOOOooo, I love that show! I haven't listened to it in a while, I just kinda grew out of the habit. Thanks for reminding me, the segment tonight sounds great!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Get your tin foil hats ready!!! It's Coast to Coast AM!

Got an "8" written down on a sheet stashed in my pocketbook. Still waiting for that good luck!

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The 8 worked. As lark I put the "8" above my computer cause my ebay auction wernt working. After that all my ebay auctions got bid on and for twice what I was asking. :shock:

The 2 ............well a week after I met Jami.......... :oops: :wub:

Dunno...........luck, coincidence or something else. But I aint going to argue with the results.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.