CJIS web | MassCops

CJIS web

Discussion in 'Dispatch / Communications' started by RodneyFarva, Mar 1, 2014.

1. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

Does its take anyone else about 15 minutes to logon to CJIS web? and still get a boat load of errors?

2. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

It worked fine for me all week.

Sent from a dark place.

3. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

In 2012 we were all promised "regular upgrades and improvements" to the system...... Still waiting.

Sent from a dark place.

mtc likes this.
  4. nemedic

nemedic MassCops Member

Well, they did say regular upgrades and improvements. Did they specify the time frame? Could be that they are on the Obamacare tech rollout/upgrade plan. Push out something new, promise upgrades and improvements when people realize the product doesn't work, then have the improvements run worse than the original.

All grammatical, spelling, and informational errors are solely the fault of Tapatalk and Autocorrect. Pay no attention to the fat fingers mashing on the keyboard behind the curtain.

5. misskimm4

misskimm4 New Member

YES its SO annoying. Why cant the state fix that. I think its an officer safety issue.

6. copsta

copsta New Member

Are you talking about in your station? Our laptops in the cruisers haven't had a problem but PC's in the station were excruciatingly slow until we updated the NIC card in the CJIS router. Now it's fast. Costs around $100 for the dept and CJIS does the install. Made all the difference in the world. Also, we switched to using FireFox instead of IE to access CJIS web. With FireFox you store the security exception once and then never get the certificate errors again, unlike IE where you get the certificate error every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mtc and Edmizer1 like this.