·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No discussion here eh? :confused:

·
Super Moderator
6,701 Posts
Chicago is as hostile if not more than MA to law abiding gun owners....glad he was there in the right place, at the right time, with the right mindset and ability to do what was needed!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
Reminds me a little bit of Franconia Officer Bruce McKay's murder and a bystander picking up the fallen officers gun and dispatching the killer.

Was told years ago to stay out of another officer's business unless the situation was dire and then of course by all means jump in.

·
Super Moderator
6,701 Posts
I remember the video of the Boston Officer being beaten while people stroll by...I've also seen videos where the people you would least expect based on appearance (can't judge a book by its cover) jump in and help a cop in trouble.

·
Administrator
578 Posts
I remember the video of the Boston Officer being beaten while people stroll by...I've also seen videos where the people you would least expect based on appearance (can't judge a book by its cover) jump in and help a cop in trouble.

Reminds me of the little old lady that stopped to help out - shot the guy beating on the officer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts