Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Is this a CS agency? If so, which if you don't mind sharing (by PM if you want).
So you can use my place like a three dollar whore? Go eat a back of cocks.....I mean dicks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Went to an orientation for the exam tonight. A rep from HRD said the notices should be emailed out tomorrow or early next week. If you do not get a notice by Tuesday send them an email. Also the exam will be at 10:00 AM and about 16,000 people are taking it statewide.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Went to an orientation for the exam tonight. A rep from HRD said the notices should be emailed out tomorrow or early next week. If you do not get a notice by Tuesday send them an email. Also the exam will be at 10:00 AM and about 16,000 people are taking it statewide.
Wow. 16,000

·
Registered
876 Posts
Curious what the last test #'s were. Boston's # is significantly lower this year, so I wonder if statewide it is as well.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Curious what the last test #'s were. Boston's # is significantly lower this year, so I wonder if statewide it is as well.
I looked at the list for Boston and there was over 8,000 names on their list... If they're saying recruitment is low, not sure what they consider "low".

·
Registered
53 Posts
It seems that list was for 2011-2012.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Received info... 10am in Quincy.

·
Super Moderator
6,574 Posts
Tewksbury

·
Registered
53 Posts
Curious how many test sites they have statewide...

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,729 Posts
Let the games begin!

Reactions: JP1209PA

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Just was drinking at the bah with my junior partner on accident recon when he showed me his email. 10am in Springfield.

Reactions: nikc12
41 - 60 of 69 Posts