Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
88% for any position being tested is not what I would call decent. Of course if it was for a perfect woman scorecard...then send her over I'll give her some homework.

·
Registered
166 Posts
88% for any position being tested is not what I would call decent. Of course if it was for a perfect man scorecard...then send him over I'll give him some homework. :D

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
Sounds like foreplay to me :wink: maybe a masscops wedding in the works :wink:

"You took me out to wine, dine, 69 me and didn't hear a damn word I said"

:wub:

·
Registered
186 Posts
The day I get married it will rain fire from the sky, the oceans will engulf the land, and locusts will plague man. Basically it would have to be the end of the world before I get married. I like my house, my cars, my antique collection, and my bank accounts way too much to give half to some wonderful woman who 99% of the time comes into the relationship broke, bitter, and bullshit.

Yeah, I know I'm a bad guy...but I can count on less then one hand the number of happily married couples I know. Most are either getting a divorce or just waiting for the other to drop dead.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The day I get married it will rain fire from the sky, the oceans will engulf the land, and locusts will plague man. Basically it would have to be the end of the world before I get married. I like my house, my cars, my antique collection, and my bank accounts way too much to give half to some wonderful woman who 99% of the time comes into the relationship broke, bitter, and bullshit.

Yeah, I know I'm a bad guy...but I can count on less then one hand the number of happily married couples I know. Most are either getting a divorce or just waiting for the other to drop dead.
I strangly agree with you........... :shock:

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Is a 88 decent score? No waits its horrible.........aint it?
STM4710 - Just curious, could you be referring to the Massachusetts Firefighters Exam?

I just got my results today, so your post seemed to correlate with me getting my results on the same day. (95) No Residency Preference. :BM:

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea FF exam. Oh well better luck next time.

Im going to really study for the patrolmans exam when it comes up, after about 3 months of scat with the FD, im ready to just become a cop.

G

·
wow, just scrolling through the posts and came across yours...i am sad that you are so negative about relationships. I have been happily with my man for over 10 years and counting. Waiting to grow old together not die. Just a matter of finding that right down to earth person...no baggage, money doesnt matter and no bullshit. He has been doing details for a long time to support his NOW large family and now I am waiting to get on to pay hime back. My dream is to tell my hubby he doesnt have to do another detail unless he wants to go golfing and barhopping. Hope you meet that nice person soon,
mary Jo

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
MarkBoston said:

hey b4 u end the world, can u give us a little notice. :baby13:

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
stm4710 said:
Yea FF exam. Oh well better luck next time.

Im going to really study for the patrolmans exam when it comes up, after about 3 months of scat with the FD, im ready to just become a cop.
u crossing over to the blue! i knew u were gonna make the jump!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.