Civil Service Marks and Testing (Old thread) | Page 45 | MassCops

Civil Service Marks and Testing (Old thread)

Discussion in 'Civil Service' started by fscpd910, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OfficerBeyotch

OfficerBeyotch New Member

I just called the Civil Service hotline, the recording says the latest update as of 08/25 that results for the trooper/municipal exam will be released in September, not early September like the last online update states...so the usual hurry up and wait deal!!!

2. NICO918

NICO918 MassCops Member

Wait and wait and wait.

3. bmwmccop

bmwmccop New Member

Now the site says on or before October 1st. The wait continues.

4. davejoyce2000

davejoyce2000 MassCops Member

As soon as the scores are out, there will be a new test.

5. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

The civil service test scores typically come out in September, at least for the last 3 times.

6. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Uhhh WTF, over

7. OfficerBeyotch

OfficerBeyotch New Member

Is it just me or does anyone else have the uneasy feeling that the scores are being yet again delayed because something is off with the test scores??? I don't recall the test scores being delayed like this unless there was a serious issue with the scoring system...

8. Hush

Uh-oh...could it be conceivable that a "wise latina" might have decided the scores werent...diverse enough and decided to dump the whole lot?

9. WaterPistola

WaterPistola Subscribing Member

can you stop posting in this damn thread with stupid comments? The next email i get saying this thread has been added to should say "THE SCORES ARE OUT"

10. MB720

MB720 MassCops Member

The scores are not out! :NO:

11. Hush

In the words of the great Joe Wilson: YOU LIE!

12. davejoyce2000

davejoyce2000 MassCops Member

THE SCORES ARE OUT soon :)

13. dracheritter

dracheritter MassCops Member

Well that depends on the what your definition of the word 'soon' is :up:

14. redemption05

redemption05 MassCops Member

Anyone else taking the military makeup on 26 Sep?? The HRD website says the notices were sent but I haven't received anything yet.

15. Paul Revere

Paul Revere MassCops Member

Didn't get mine.

16. 94c

94c Subscribing Member

I've known a few people that have been around a while and have never seen a civil service score come out within 6 months.

Just sayin...

17. Badwillhunting

Badwillhunting MassCops Member

I know this game its called HURRY UP AND WAIT!!

18. EOD1

EOD1 Subscribing Member

it is odd that they are not out yet. Not suprising but odd. I am doubt anything will roll around for me this time around in this state, but now I am just flat out curious how i did.

19. L4G81

L4G81 MassCops Member

I forgot that this test even took place back in April ... hahaha. ;)

Who knows ... maybe by Christmas time they'll give out the scores as presents.

20. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Every time I see a new post in here, I go check to see what someone has posted... and STILL... NO FRIGGIN' SCORES!! I'm going nuts!! Can we put a padlock on this thread until October 1? Or whatever date the Supreme Civil Service Chancellor Wizard Master of planet BandScoring desides to bequeath us with our economically deemed insignificant numerical worthiness?

21. L4G81

L4G81 MassCops Member

PVT - I do the SAME thing and laugh everytime it's NOT. :)

22. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

This is getting worse than the "Next RTT" thread. At least people have come to realize that there will NOT be a class anytime soon... But in here... It's like someone just threw a 5 year-old in a shark tank.

Score?!? How about now?!? Now?!?! How about now?? NOWWW!?! Now now!!??? How about... NOW!?!?

FUCKKKKKK. People... must... stop... posting... in... here. Go post in the "Bored" thread... LMAO.

23. L4G81

L4G81 MassCops Member

LOL!

24. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Kinda like this....

[​IMG]

25. MB720

MB720 MassCops Member

hey 5 months isn't bad right!? riiiight? i wonder if the HRD will offer a new service like this: "Pay an extra fifty for the exam and you can have your scores before anyone else! In just three and a half months time!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.