Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called HRD and the recorded message says that the list will be available and certified on or about 11/3/05. I'm not shocked there is a delay, but I am shocked that it is only 2 days...I would have expected at least a two week delay. I mean they have only had about 6 months to get their sh*t together.

·
Subscribing Member
370 Posts
Surprise surprise. Now I can sleep well tonight knowing disappointment will not be upon me in the morning of 11/1.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Same Old Same................

They'll spend money mailing out the results on the first, but it'll be another two or so days until they're available online. If they were more efficient, they would post results online, and let individuals request copies of standing if they want them.

·
Subscribing Member
370 Posts
HRD Site states the list will be available after 2PM. They must have heard of cries and acted. Right! Good luck all.

mpd61 said:
Same Old Same................
They'll spend money mailing out the results on the first, but it'll be another two or so days until they're available online. If they were more efficient, they would post results online, and let individuals request copies of standing if they want them.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Anybody stop to think 2:00pm might be available to appointing authorities, and not the poor fools who paid to take the test?

:shock:
Just wait, that's all you can do sometimes....................

·
Subscribing Member
370 Posts
I think I am happy....score is a 94. I am 189 on the Boston List, Resident. Tied with 42...how does that work?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.