1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inside The Church of Hate
Updated: 20:01, Tuesday October 25, 2005

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1200311,00.html

The Sky Report has secretly filmed one of America's most controversial Christian ministers
praising the London bombings.

Fred Phelps says that terrorist outrages and natural disasters such as Hurricane Rita are
examples of God's wrath against countries such as America and Britain for tolerating
homosexuals and homosexuality.

Fred Phelps, who set up the controversial Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas,
told our undercover reporter about the attacks, which killed 52 people:

"Oh I am so thankful that happened. My only regret is that they didn't kill about million
of them. England deserves that kind of punishment, as does this country (America)".

The church, which has 150 followers, recently started picketing funerals including those
of American soldiers killed in Iraq, waving banners such as "Thank God 9/11", "God Hates
****" and "Aids Cures ****".

The Sky Report investigation includes secret filming inside the church's fortified compound
during a weekly service in which Fred Phelps also denounced the Roman Catholic Church
as the "biggest paedophile organisation in the history of the world".

Phelps made news just last month when the Daily Telegraph reported that the Swedish
royal family were consulting lawyers after discovering that he had made outrageous
claims about their sexuality on the internet.

Several members of the Westboro Baptist Church congregation were planning to visit
Sweden - placards in hand - ready to spread their message that Sweden is, "a land of
sodomy, bestiality and incest''

8-O

they had this report on british television tonight .. omg they need their heads examined!!

talk about weirdos.... lol i could use stronger words but im being polite :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Sorry...saw that "church of hate" moniker and thought it was about the heroic Islam murderers of women and children...but I forgot, Islam is the "religion of love". Expect no apoligies from the Islamists for their murders of innocents...'cause "love means never having to say you're sorry"!

I reckon when Fred starts crashing airplanes into bath houses...

Hey, this guy is an idiot. That does not mean that there isn't worse out there. Never mind that his rhetoric "could/would/should" influence a bunch of mouth-breathers. They are not actively trying to destroy western civilization, which is what the mohammadists are seeking to do.

If you think Freddy P and his Homies are hostile to gays/lesbians/adulterers, various and sundry *********...just get a load of Osama and his kids...

Just an observation.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Yeah what he said!

dcs2244 said:
Sorry...saw that "church of hate" moniker and thought it was about the heroic Islam murderers of women and children...but I forgot, Islam is the "religion of love". Expect no apoligies from the Islamists for their murders of innocents...'cause "love means never having to say you're sorry"!

I reckon when Fred starts crashing airplanes into bath houses...

Hey, this guy is an idiot. That does not mean that there isn't worse out there. Never mind that his rhetoric "could/would/should" influence a bunch of mouth-breathers. They are not actively trying to destroy western civilization, which is what the mohammadists are seeking to do.

If you think Freddy P and his Homies are hostile to gays/lesbians/adulterers, various and sundry *********...just get a load of Osama and his kids...

Just an observation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.