Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who celebrate Christmas, how will you be spending your day?

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
With the family: inlaws, outlaws and blood kin...the whole nine yards! It's my "winter vacation", which I will be spending near Buffalo while working on my tan!

Merry Christmas, everybody!

(If I have offended anyone by using the "C" word, too bad...just get over it and get a life! :D Christ is King!)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Christmas Eve - Start my Christmas shopping (whoops) in the morning till mid afternoon I'm guessing, then my cousins are coming down from Boxford I think, we'll eat food, and do the whole gift giving thing, say good bye to one of my cousins who's going over to Ireland for a few months for school, then have them leave and stuff.

Christmas Day - My uncle and grandparents are most likely coming over, we'll do the gift giving thing, eat food, play with the new stuff, watch a movie or 2, then see where the day takes me.

·
1,334 Posts
Working mids tonight and off at 8am to finsh some Christmas Eve shopping and wrapping (before 2pm). Kick off the start of the evening with a visit to some friends, then onto my aunts/cousins gathering. Finish the night at the Grandparents in the company if parents/sisters/family for the annual feast (many italian traditions).

Christmas...Mass at either Midnight or 7am, then to parents to exchange gifts, who knows after that. Don't have to be back to work until Sunday night. For the first time in 5 years I am not working Christmas Eve or Christmas Day or a double shift...which I will be enjoying!

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!

Frank

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Christmas eve:goto a family thing come home sit in my chair and read. Be visted by my old, dead friend and 3 spirits.

Christmas: Open presents,embarras myself with shrimp cocktail, eat, watch tv, grandparents will make thier rounds ( 8 children, I am one of 15 grand kids) eat, check out my presents, eat, get a call where someone is jumping off the Beverly/Salem bridge......go and wish I didnt eat so much.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
VOR";p="50063 said:
Work till 7, home and watch the kids act like little barbarians shredding the carefully wrapped gifts that Santa has bestowed upon them, installing batteries and assembling things, eating, then taking a few hours nap before doing it over again at my inlaws and then my parents houses. Come home, dump everything on the floor, try to sleep a few more hours amid the din and revelry, then back to work.

Same as last year.
Awww you're kids sound adorable! I can't wait to have kids...but in the same respect I can because I need to become an officer first...you know how it goes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
I will be with the in-laws and my wife's very extended family in Athol.

I then plan to jet to a warm sandy place for a few days...maybe a week and be back in MA right before New Years.

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
Grinch hunting

Morning breakfast & presents w/family, lunch w/in-laws, sleep, work 11-7

·
Registered
160 Posts
Working 7-3 and then off to spend the rest of the day with the fam... God I can already taste that lasagna! :lol: Wishing you all a very safe and happy Christmas!!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Working 7-3 then off to see all the relatives. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday. Don't forget our troops overseas as well. Hats off to them.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Working 23-07 into Christmas, sleep for two hours, then going to my parents for Christmas dinner, then back to my place, sleep for a few hours, then I get to open presents with my girlfriend and her son, back to work at 2300.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The kids will wake me up to go downstairs and open presents with them, and then in the early afternoon, Idiot (my ex) will come get the kids and take them to see his family. The rest of the afternoon should be nice and quiet for me, which I'm looking forward to.

Merry Christmas everyone. :wink:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
I'll be spending Christmas Eve and day with the wife and my 3 terrors (Dog, cat and turtle), LOL.. no rugrats yet... Then working midnight to 8am Christmas night... But thats ok, because I have like 6 days off after the middle of this coming week :lol:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Going over my parents' house tonight before work and tomorrow afternoon, then gonna visit friends tomorrow evening, then back to work. I hope everyone has a happy, safe and fun holiday!

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
I will be spending another Christmas Eve with my Desk Officer 2300-0700 8) MERRY CHRISTMAS & STAY SAFE :santa:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.