Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in a pretty affluent town. I would say about half the town is made up of second home owners.

So I'm getting another tractor this year (I have small farm) and I decided to put a little ******* into my decorating. I parked my John Deere 4510 (40 HP tractor) on my front law and started stringing lights on it...I hope to have some of those reindeer (white ones with lights) pulling it and a big plastic snowman sitting in the seat...right now I have light up candy canes on the rollbar, lights following the profile of the tractor and the bucket...I think it's pretty funny, my wife is slightly amused and I know at least one neighbor is HORRIFIED....should be fun to see what comes of it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Are you going to sit in the tractor wearing Santa Clause Suit pants and a wife beater tank top all while holding a can of Schlitz. That would really scare the neighbors.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
cj3441 @ 08 Dec 2004 19:23 said:
Are you going to sit in the tractor wearing Santa Clause Suit pants and a wife beater tank top all while holding a can of Schlitz. That would really scare the neighbors.
:L: :L: :L: :L: :L:

OMG, that's awesome!!!

You should have a few empties strewn around the tractor as well and maybe have like a reindeer passed out on it's side. Maybe even chain a few mangy lookin' junkyard dogs wearing spiked collars to it and scatter around some car parts.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
You should have a few empties strewn around the tractor as well and maybe have like a reindeer passed out on it's side. Maybe even chain a few mangy lookin' junkyard dogs wearing spiked collars to it and scatter around some car parts.
How did you find my house? :lol: :L:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Damn federal government...a roll bar on a tractor! Whatever happened to the good old Ford 8N or International Farmall M...we don't need no stinkin' roll bars! 8)

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was using a IH M and IH H and Cub this fall...even with the less than thrilling rollbar I'll take the JD any day...

Damn federal government...a roll bar on a tractor! Whatever happened to the good old Ford 8N or International Farmall M...we don't need no stinkin' roll bars! 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.