CHiPS Star Faces Federal Time | MassCops

CHiPS Star Faces Federal Time

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by Inspector, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Inspector

Inspector Subscribing Member

2. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Thought it would have been Poncharello, Baker was always the strait laced one. Anyone catch him on 30 Rock in his CHP uniform? Awesome.

3. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

No... but I caught Ponch in your avatar...

4. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

NOOOOO! Say it ain't so. Ponch is going to cry.

5. rg1283

rg1283 MassCops Member

I thought it would be Tom Rielly or that Nelson Character. Larry... I have based my life off of him being by the book and on time. I write tickets for everyone I stop and go on dates with any women I run into.. cougars and all lol. Atleast he got busted for some white collar crime and actually at one point made something of himself after the series instead of selling junk land in CA and Florida to people.:teeth_smile:

6. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Never.. He found a new team of hi-speed low drag hard chargers to battle crime with.

[​IMG]

7. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Okay....who else had a teenage, testosterone-fueled crush?

[​IMG]

8. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Doyou think Larry Wil-see-some-Cox in prison?

9. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Well, if he can't convince these guys to cool off and go rollerskating with a few acquaintances from the previous shift, he better watch his corn hole.

10. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

Ive got the 411...He is actually undercover, dont tell anyone else ok....shhhhh

11. OCKS

OCKS Guest

I always liked Grossey. Meant well but a little bit of a f##k up.

12. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Looking back at my first post on the subject, it appears I may have been engaging in a little racial profiling. Guess I do need that sensitivity training after all.

---------- Post added at 11:47 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

Baker, I need to see you in my office.
    [​IMG]

13. rg1283

rg1283 MassCops Member

If John can fight like this he will have no problem in Prison

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruh_0MRI_8Q"]YouTube - CHiPs - Ponch and Jon take on a karate skilled street gang[/nomedia]

14. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

Let's just say it how it is...it is a surprise because we all thought it would be Ponch that would get jammed up and see jail time before Jon.

15. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I loved the show but there came that point where reality hit me square in the face and I realized, "Hey, this is kinda DUMB!" but this little lady got me coming back for more!