Chinese carmaker blatantly copies Ford F-150 | MassCops

Chinese carmaker blatantly copies Ford F-150

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by cc3915, Feb 3, 2012.

1. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

The Ford F-150 has just picked up a doppelganger in China. According to CarNewsChina, Jianghuai Auto Corporation has just unveiled its new 4R3 pickup, and sure enough, the vehicle looks to be a near carbon copy of America's best-selling truck. JAC reportedly wants to provide buyers in China, Africa and South America with a larger, inexpensive work vehicle. While the appearances of the Ford F-Series and 4R3 visuals differ ever so slightly, the similarities far outweigh the incongruities. According to CNC, JAC is a fairly small automaker in the People's Republic that specializes in rebodied Hyundai cars, SUVs and pickups.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/01/31/chinese-carmaker-blatantly-copies-ford-f-150/

[​IMG]

2. CPT Chaos

CPT Chaos Subscribing Member

I'm sure lead paint is involved.

mtc likes this.
  3. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

I'm sure VietBoy has them in stock

cc3915, Johnny Law and USMCMP5811 like this.
  4. corsair

corsair Guest

Pretty much everything they do now a days is a knock off. Over one Billion people and not a single original idea, their ancestors are rolling over on their graves. They used to be on top of the game back in the day. Completely Unsat.

5. corsair

corsair Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looks like mixed of an F150 and a Nissan Frontier. If you noticed they remove the centers of all the rims because they did not have time to remove the Ford logo and replace it with theirs. Absolutely shameless.

6. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

So When is Ford Suing?

7. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

JAC-off. The KNOCK-off.

Looks kind of nice though. Does it fall apart like the other Chinese knock-offs, soon after you leave the store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk