Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goddamn Troopers and their chicken sh*t stops. Why aren't they out there getting some REAL criminals??
:roll:

Go 73rd RTT!!
============================================================
Sticker stop snares alleged heroin-pushing pair
By Dave Wedge
Saturday, March 13, 2004Two alleged heroin pushers' worst nightmare came true yesterday when cops stopped their dope-packed car because it had an expired inspection sticker.

``It's not every day you get 750 bags of heroin,'' state police Sgt. Scott Range said of the staggering bust.

Trooper Paul Baker spotted the scofflaw on Route 24 southbound in Randolph near the Route 139 exit about 5:30 p.m. and stopped the car. A search of the vehicle netted 750 bags of heroin packed in 15 bundles of 50 each. Each bag was about the size of a sugar packet. Marijuana was also found in the car, Range said.

Police arrested the driver, 21-year-old Marcelino Rodrigues, and passenger, 24-year-old Ricardo Gonzalez, both of Brockton. The men face heroin trafficking, marijuana possession and other charges and were being held last night at the Milton state police barracks.

Rodrigues, whose license had been revoked, also had two outstanding warrants.

=======================================================

·
Registered
181 Posts
Lest anyone forget, Timothy McVeigh was stopped for expired tags.

Very nice pinch. Ch. 90 is a wonderful tool that allows law enforcement to legally stop damn near every car that drives past them. Bravo Zulu to those who maximize its potential.

·
Registered
968 Posts
That is 750 bags less of poison out there on the streets that could of made it into the schools. I am hearing quite a bit about heroin being the choice of drug down here on the south shore. I wish we would could lay down some heavy arsenal on the land of these poppy farmers who think that there poppies aren't hurting anyone!

Nice job on the bust MSP.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Outstanding! :thumbup: You never know what you can find with any stop. The next time an officer in your department busts your chops for making stops that consist of $20, $35 or $50 fines, just let him know about those stops (McVeigh, Rodriques, Gonzalez). Thats why when it slows down on my shift (0200 to 0500) I stop for every plate light I see not illuminated.

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts
A few years ago a B Trooper stopped a car for throwing an empty McDonalds cup out the window in front of him (aka littering). Result of the stop- 350+ grams of crack :shock:

·
Subscribing Member
1,169 Posts
Chapter 90 is used to its fulletst extent at BSC all the time. Heck, scrondrals are nabbed trying to secrete alcohol in the dormitories and burnt marijuana blunts are found in the ashtray. All GREAT collars for the folks in blue!

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Some say it's like a fishing expedition....

Well it is, the more you fish the more you catch and the more often you'll land that big one!

Reminds me of a good comeback I once heard.

Speeder: Officer why didn't you stop the other three cars speeding?

Officer: Ever go fishing?

Speeder Yes?

Officer: Ever catch all of the fish? 8)

Speeder: :x

Seriously thou a nice pinch!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts