Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheerleaders Had Sex in Bar, Witnesses Say
Posted: Monday, Nov 07, 2005 - 06:51:24 pm CST

TAMPA, Fla. - Two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders were charged after their arrest at a bar where witnesses told police the women had sex in a restroom.

Renee Thomas, 20, of Pittsboro, N.C., and Angela Keathley, 26, of Belmont, N.C., were taken to Hillsborough County Jail early Sunday.

Witnesses said the women were having sex in a stall with each other, angering patrons waiting in line to get into the restroom at the club in the Channelside district.

Thomas was charged with battery Sunday after allegedly striking a bar patron when she was leaving the restroom, then landed in even more trouble after police said she gave officers a driver's license belonging to another Panthers cheerleader who was not in Tampa.

Thomas, who made the trip to Florida for Sunday's game between the Panthers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, was released from jail on $500 bail before police learned she was not the person she claimed to be.

Providing police with a false name is a misdemeanor. However, Thomas was charged Monday with giving a false name and causing harm to another _ a third-degree felony punishable by probation or a jail term of 1 to 5 years, said police spokeswoman Laura McElroy.

Meanwhile, detectives are trying to determine how Thomas gained possession of the driver's license of the third cheerleader.

Keathley, charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, was released on $750 bail about an hour before the Panthers played the Bucs at Raymond James Stadium. The cheerleaders were not in town to perform at the game.

A service of the Associated Press(AP)

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
So much to say, but it's just not sutible for this board.
[-o<:vcop: :handcuff::hump: :inlove: :innocent: :sh: :-\"

·
Registered
24 Posts
news channels this morning made it sound like they were arrested FOR having sex, they left out all the other stuff...I was thinking what's the big deal...how many couples have or wish they could have some nookie in a PUBLIC bathroom. LOL

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Carolina Panthers Cheerleaders Booted After Arrest

Wild Weekend Too Much For Team Officials

POSTED: 8:02 am EST November 8, 2005

TAMPA, Fla. -- Two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders have been kicked off the team after their arrest over the weekend.

Witnesses say Renee Thomas and Angela Keathley were having sex with each other in a bathroom stall of a bar early Sunday, angering some patrons who were waiting in line.

Thomas is facing a battery charge for striking a bar patron and for giving a false name to the police. She landed in more trouble after police say she gave officers a driver's license belonging to another Panthers cheerleader who was not in Tampa.

Keathley was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

The Panthers were in town to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but the Carolina cheerleading squad did not take part in the game.

Team spokesman Charlie Dayton says the women were removed from the squad for violating an agreement not to embarrass the team or the organization.

Previous Stories:

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SURVEYIf you were waiting in line to use the restroom and you heard people having sex in the stall, what would you do?

Nothing. I would wait until they were done.

I would bang on the door and possibly tell them to get out of the stall.

I would get the bar manager.

I would wait until they were finished, then say something sarcastic.

Results | Disclaimer

Click on results to vote in survey and see results

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
:t: I'd wait until they were finished and then say something horribly inappropriate.

Of course, most of the people voting in the above poll would go get the bar manager. Come on now people... :-$

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
What are you people, nuts? If I saw those two going at it I would ask if therewas nything I could do to help out. You can't discriminate against gay women, it's just not RIGHT!

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Heard when they came out it looked liked they just finished a box of glazed doughnuts...
Man I'm gettign a hankerin for DunkinDonuts for some reason...

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Krispy Kreme
KozmoKramer said:
Heard when they came out it looked liked they just finished a box of glazed doughnuts...
Man I'm gettign a hankerin for DunkinDonuts for some reason...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.