Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Check this out ladies

2K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  Officer Dunngeon 
#1 ·
Check out my new Ladies East Coast Coppers shirts. Let me know what you think. www.printmojo.com/fawkescopshop Or you can just click on my banner at the MASSCOPS front page.

#3 ·
Hey Crvtte65, Those of us "ON THE JOB" have this little thing we call brotherhood. Which ussually means we support our brothers and sisters on and off the job. Not only that but 10% of my proceeds is going to C.O.P.S. which those of us "ON THE JOB" know to be a very good non profit organization that helps out the family members of Police Officers killed in the line of duty. Further more people like you want to come to this forum, which is a LAW ENFOREMENT network forum, to have people like me who are "ON THE JOB" give you advise on how to get " ON THE JOB". However you then want to try and trash somthing that one of us "ON THE JOB" is posting on the LAW ENFORCEMENT network forum. If you want to know what the hell this has to do with getting "ON THE JOB", I sugest you change your attitude, and maybe some day you will be "ON THE JOB" and I will explain it to you.

#5 ·
kttref";p="63549 said:
Narc, I think he just meant that usually the "Getting on the Job" forum is for people with questions about law enforcement. Whereas a forum, such as "Shootin' the Breeze" may have been a better one for this type of post. No disrespect was meant.
You got it

I would comment on Narc's comments but I feel personal wars are no place for a forum... but thanks for the suggestions. You had some very kind words

#8 ·
Hey Dunngeon, seeing as you are "On the job", like I am then you know I don't make any money either, so I need to try and earn a little of extra money on the side. So that being said, how about buying one at a discount price with your EBT card. :lol:

Really though I appreciate the humor, you can PM me later and I will gladly give you a coupon #.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.