Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
That was so darn funny..............................
My female partner says this woman obviously hasn't gone through childbirth yet
:lol:

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
yeah thats a good one. "I pulled you over cause you were going 51, the speed limit is 35, your winshield is craked your not wearing your seatbelt and you have a break light out". & suspended to boot. thats great. obviously one of those people who don't have to listen to the police and can drive and act like they want.

·
screw you...
2,692 Posts
friggin priceless..

sniff sniff... Man the BS lawsuit 2 years down the pike is so ripe I can smell it now.....

·
1,334 Posts
Definately one of the better videos I have seen in a while. You have to love the roadside attorneys that let you know how to do your job right from the start. How did that work for her! :lol:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Very good video, just goes to show what police officers have to put up with every single day. I can't believe for the life of me why people think that they are superior to the law. Then, the nerve to get on her cell phone and be totally disrespectful and ignorant to boot.

·
Subscribing Member
3,241 Posts
Both of those guys are good friends of mine and both are great cops!! There's never a dull moment in Boynton Beach 8)

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
LMFAO,

Her whimpering like a dog is a riot!! It amazes me that she still did not comply after being warned that he was going to taze her. What the fuck are these people thinking?

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Good lord!
Did he hit her in the arm or in the cooter!
Turn the video off and you'll swear she's having a GIGANTIC O!

I had to go rub one out after that...
:wl:

·
Registered
27 Posts
You guys should taser people who drive in the breakdown lane!!!

Remember: "Get the Fuck Out of the Breakdown Lane or Ticket".

trent

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
KozmoKramer";p="66426 said:
Good lord!
Did he hit her in the arm or in the cooter!
Turn the video off and you'll swear she's having a GIGANTIC O!

I had to go rub one out after that...
:wl:
I realize you live in NH, and maybe that's the problem...because she sure as hell didn't sound like she was having an orgasim...she sounded like a dying dog to me...we need to move you out of that beautiful state of yours...

Regardless, that was pretty funny....kind of annoying though. "Ohmigod he's gonna shoot me he's gonna shoot me...."...Shut up.

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
:D That was great I think she may have been a bit over dramatic. Now if TASER could only make it so when you Zap them it made them shut up too, that would be super.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
i liked it when she was bitching on the cell phone then the taser came out she said he was gonna shoot her. i agree w/ you kate- "I hate people"!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.