Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[web:1fa8dfd2ff]http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/ste_city.asp?state=MA[/web:1fa8dfd2ff]

or Speed traps

Gotta love the people always tryin to out smart cops

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Now that's funny! I also noticed Norwood and Westwood aren't mentioned... so how will I know where to speed up? Hey mcdonagh, any hints? :rofl:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Add your own speed traps to that site. I put in a dead end street that is patrolled by car, photo and aircraft. They listed it :lol:

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I just submitted my hometown's police station as a speed trap, saying there is ALWAYS a cruiser parked there... yeah. They'll list it. Next, I'll put a private road on there thats patrolled by Wackingnut... :lol: Okay, I'm way too tired...

·
Registered
447 Posts
OK South Hadley is not on there. heck towns like Hamden and Leyden are listed but not South Hadley with 2 state highways going right threw it. Hmmmm. I wonder is the guys would be pissed or happy.

East Longmeadow is listed. Please. I lived there. nothing against the guys but not an active C90 dept.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That page has been around for a few years. We had one trap in North Adams listed awhile back but was taken off. But trying to get listed again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts