Charlie Sheen: Unhinged, | MassCops

Charlie Sheen: Unhinged,

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by kwflatbed, Mar 1, 2011.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

2. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Saw his interview last night, he is in a flat spin. Nice knowing you Charlie, we'll always have Platoon and Navy Seals. :skull:

3. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Don't forget Hot Shots and Hotshots part deux! Always classic comedy. As for Sheen, he's crazier than a shithouse rat.

4. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

my guess is he's knows that 2 and 1/2 men thing is coming to an end and needs to find a new home.

crank up the nonsense, get some free publicity and land a new "reality" gig or something like that.

just my .02

5. Irish634

Irish634 MassCops Member

Shall we forget Men at Work!!? He is in that movie correct!?

6. TacEntry

TacEntry MassCops Member

He's supposedly clean? I think he's huffing glue. :tounge_smile:

Let's not forget his other screen gems from the 90's like the Point Break rip-off Terminal Velocity or that deep cover biker movie...

7. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

Beyond the law was actually based on a true story. You can forget No Man's Land also some nice Porsches in that one. I have to admit though I am kind of glad he isnt just apologizing like every other actor does when they go off the deep end.

8. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Life imitating art? He does know how to go out with a bang
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHTYFHmHl78"]YouTube - The Chase (1994) Best Scene[/nomedia]

9. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

I don't have much sympathy for a guy who made millions playing himself on TV and I can't wrap my head around why Hollywood need a drug escape when they could buy anything they desire to make them feel better.

He looks like total crap, so he's on some serious junk.

10. OCKS

OCKS Guest

They should book him as a reality show. It would be like watching a train wreck.

11. lofu

lofu Subscribing Member

I'd watch. "Score board doesn't lie"

12. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

Major league!!!

13. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Charlie who?

14. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

If he carried over the character version of himself to real life he wouldnt be half bad.

15. tsunami

tsunami MassCops Member

Charlie Sheen is next anna nicole smith....dude will be dead very soon

16. Couldn't care less, actually.
    I think the general public is way too caught up in the lives of celebrities. As interesting as it may be to watch this train wreck, I don't see how any of it really matters in the grand scheme of things...

17. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

18. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

19. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

Yes, with his brother Emilio Estevez.

20. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt5SXlUjbv8"]YouTube - SNL Charlie Sheen 'Winning'.mp4[/nomedia]

21. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

22. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

His antics have provided my friends and I quotes for MONTHS... For example...

Sniper: "Cowboy, what're you up to tonight?"
    Cowboy: "I dunno, but it involves WINNING!"

23. SgtAndySipowicz

SgtAndySipowicz Supporting Member

Who cares? Another spoiled rich person who ruins their life. He has all the money in the world and could live a great life, but this selfish brat will probably be dead soon............

24. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

Agreed, however this is different.
    How much does your favorite TV show matter in the grand scheme of things?

Seriously, watching him go off the deep end is so friggen' entertaining. I really don't care what actually happens with him, but I sure as hell hope he keeps doing these interviews with these crazy ass non-sequiturs...

www.livethesheendream.com

For centuries, humans love the stories of the fall of the powerful, rich, or famous--it reminds us they're human. Hell, even Shakepeare wrote play after play about Kings who would self destruct under their own hubris. The fact this entertaining is nothing new.

25. True, I guess I'm just not one of those being entertained. I get how peeking into someone else's life can be entertainment (I do enjoy a few "reality" and documentary style shows). I just don't get the obsession w/ celebs. Everyone is so concerned about what they wear, what they eat, how they live, their health, their addictions, their family drama, and their world view. Someone like Charlie Sheen is falling off the deep end, and its practically the biggest headline of the week. He rants like a lunatic because he knows the world is hanging on his every word. He continues to do crazy things because he knows people are waiting for him to do something else crazy.
    I just think its sad that so many bigger, more urgent things are happening in the world, but half the world is clueless because they're too concerned about what Charlie Sheen is doing. He doesn't deserve the attention.