Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to change or add places were one could claim residency in? I heard you can change it online at the HRD website, but I've spent hours trying to find it and I don't know where it is! Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You can not change your residency preference after the exam. You can only add/delete the other 3 towns that you selected. Also, to the best of my knowledge this can only be done by getting the form directly from HRD in Boston or having them mail it to you.

·
MassCops Member
132 Posts
Last time I had to do this HRD wanted a letter sent to them (HRD, 1 Ashburton Place, Boston, MA 0????). The letter had to list my name, address and SSN. I just listed my old town choices and my new ones. Residency pref choice could not be changed because that went by where you were living at the time of the test (and for the entire year prior to taking it).

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks; if this is the case I'd like to know how in the hell a friend of mine did it online. I knew of the Residency policy, i meant changing the other three to four towns that you could pick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.