Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
G

·
I pick certain things on certain days too..... Grabbed a guy today for not clearing snow from his windows, and he turned out to be a habitual OUI offender with a revoked license..... OOPS.
My most frequent pet peaves are tint, inspections stickers, and aftermarket exhausts...... Some lazy days I find a nice quiet fishing hole and cite for marked lanes or 89/9.......

·
Registered
56 Posts
The list is too long, but I hate 1)snow covered license plates (specifically 2-3 days after a storm has come and gone), 2)Altered exhaust, and 3)Failing to pull to the right and STOP (as opposed to continue on at the same speed in the BDL forcing me to squeeze between them and the target car.
1)Gig, 2)gig, and letter to Hearings office and 3)gig in the mail.

G

·
I love to send a message to the "registered owners" and use 90/12. Citing the owner for allowing an idiot to use the MV. Used to be $35 fine. Now it is 1 year HOC or $500. Half of the knuckleheads on the road are using a MV registered to someone else.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.