Can poeple update for everybody? | Page 2 | MassCops

Can poeple update for everybody?

Discussion in 'University & Campus Police' started by Mass, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Crash, you are a cruel, sick man. I hope you leave puddles on the edge once in a while. I mean I BET you do. Whoo, for a second I seemed like the sick one.:turned:

2. 94c

94c Subscribing Member

Here's something more interesting Countryboy...

The cow you've been milking is actually a bull.

3. Mass

Mass MassCops Member

Stonehill is 19.51 going to 20.29 in July. dif is .50 for weekends and 1.00 for nights. Starting rate is slightly lower till probation is over, then goes to the 19.51.

4. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Is the rumor about Stonehill and firearms true?

That's a beautiful campus and a fantastic location. It sure changed since I first visited Chief Jim Best there several years ago, but always stayed beautiful. Any word on you guys getting bigger quarters. You've been in the same building for centuries and I'm sure need more room. Does seem like a really good department.

5. mikeyd1313

mikeyd1313 MassCops Member

I am very suprised at the pay differences. I worked at a hospital where the base salary was much better than most of those, Plus $2.50 for 2nd shift, $4.00 for third shift, and $2.50 on top of that on the weekend. So, if your base salary was $18.00 hr, on 3rd shift weekend you would make $24.50 hr. Not bad for hospital security.

6. Mass

Mass MassCops Member

What hospital was this?

7. RESCOP

RESCOP New Member

FYI- Wentworth pays allot more than what is listed, but it's stupid to actually put that information on the internet :fu2: </IMG>

8. fmsp0344

fmsp0344 New Member

Curry College
    14.00 4.87 raise yearly

9. Manny Portapotty

Manny Portapotty MassCops Member

Umass F'ing Memorial Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Lan9

Lan9 Guest

Williams is $15/$20 after 3 years plus shift diff and 3% raise every July 1st.

11. BSP1

BSP1 New Member

What's The Starting Pay For Umass Boston Pd

12. zen

zen New Member

BU five step raises- PO-I-$18.72 PO-V $24.82. Yearly raises 3.50%

13. zen

zen New Member

plus 4% and 5% shift differential

14. Muggsy09

Muggsy09 MassCops Member

Correct for Dean employees only, if you work for Securiatas first which is where most start out it is a gross $11.50-$12 hr:( poor folks.

15. HELPMe

HELPMe New Member

Thats not the medical school right? You are refering to the UMASS Medical Center?

16. sgtsmithers

sgtsmithers MassCops Member

Thats not the medical school right? You are refering to the UMASS Medical Center?

UMassMemorial Medical Center 119 Belmont St, Worcester. Memorial/ Hahneman Campus. Not the State property on Belmont/ Lake Ave. Best differential I've seen. Combined with the 75 cent raise to the base pay in the new union contract (now up to about a whopping $15.75 hr.for a new-hire),:wow: :whistle: no need to smoke pole in the garage for extra dough.