Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Are you totally serious?

:G:

·
Super Moderator
7,136 Posts
KozmoKramer said:
Huh? As opposed to municipal vehicles that have linoleum and civilian vehicles that are ceramic tiled? Nitwit...
:jump: a large portion of the cruisers out there have rubber flooring...it's an option from the factory. I agree that someone should find out what the guy's story is...he's pretending that the state "left" all the equipment in it, when he obviously added it himself...and what's he doing running around with lights and siren for? :sb:

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
What a goof.....but hey, if you can't make THROUGH an MSP academy, at least you can PLAY the role! Just what we need.....unauthorized-reserve-intermittent-part-time-semi-troopers!

·
Registered
83 Posts
It should be noted that there are, at my last count, at least 14 troopers living in Franklin. This clown won't get 1/4 mile before he's stopped. State law says if you buy an old MSP cruiser at auction, the two-tone blue must be painted over. rhl

·
Registered
84 Posts
Has anyone done an R7 on the VIN? Would be interesting for the right person to check and then follow up with the owner...and yes as rhl said when you purchase these at auctions, part of the written agreement you sign is to paint over the original colors within 30 days of purchase...again when you open up the VIN listing from R7 it will tell the title/status dates and whatnot to see just how long the guy had had this...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sir,

I hope and pray that we are still able to allow trainees to earn the title "TROOPER" I hope the academy doesn't get watered down. I earned my way through New Braintree, which I may add was a winter class. Well, lets continue to pray that the academy nor the job doesn't change. Thanks Trooper!

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
WOW that's a sweet deal. I'm gonna buy it, put a whole bunch of lights on it, maybe an MSP emblem...what an a$$ hat.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you look at the picture of the interior you can see that he has a Whelen Talon dash light in the front window. It's not included with the purchase of the vehicle so this retard is running around with a blue light and I somehow doubt he's got a permit.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I can tell you that the LED lights are not there anymore as I took them and dropped them off at Holliston PD after talking with them.....

·
Super Moderator
7,136 Posts
thumper2168 said:
I can tell you that the LED lights are not there anymore as I took them and dropped them off at Holliston PD after talking with them.....
:jump: :jump: :jump:

good work!

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.