Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an interview for a Campus police officer position in a couple of weeks and would like to know what does the medical examination for the State Police Academy consit of?
Also what type of physical endurance testing consist of? Running, pushups etc.? Thank you :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Seeing as how this came up; I put in for a Campus police position and was told three weeks ago they had just started reviewing the resumes. How long does it usually take to hear from them? Just curious

·
1,952 Posts
NU began taking apps in Feb maybe and we still haven't hired any yet. Should be next month when they come on.

·
Still [] Square
195 Posts
Enforcer said:
I have an interview for a Campus police officer position in a couple of weeks and would like to know what does the medical examination for the State Police Academy consit of?
Also what type of physical endurance testing consist of? Running, pushups etc.? Thank you :)
Enforcer: as far as I can recall, the layout for the test is submitted to you prior to the test. Running is essential, but I reccomend practicing running in fast intervals; running as fast as you can for five minutes. Catch your breath and try to do it better. The academy usually does not test you on the push ups, sit ups, bar lift, but they can. Upper body strength is important, you will be pushing a heavy wall and dragging a body. Run up some stairs, and practice jumping over walls (yah right) Never smoke and joke at the test, the trooper see who is who then. Represent your department and behave. Again, upper body and running.

·
Still [] Square
195 Posts
Enforcer said:
Your doctor does the medical exam. Got asthma? VD? Smoked pot? lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.