Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Campus Police
Salem State College
Patrols buildings and grounds; exercises police powers and prepares reports on investigations; enforces parking regulations; and performs police duties at the college; guides and directs general public; operates office equipment, teletypes, radios, typewriters; keeps, prepares and reviews a variety of information gathering forms and reports. Performs other related duties as required.CategorySecurity and Public Safety Position, Campus Police InstitutionSalem State College RegionMassachusetts Massachusetts - Northeastern MA Location(s)Salem
TypeFull Time Date Posted07/17/2008 Apply By07/31/2008

·
Registered
843 Posts
Their roster seems a little top heavy, 10 officers are members of the command staff or with rank, 11 are patrolman. None the less I hear its a great place to work. Good luck to those that apply.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Campus Police
Salem State College
Patrols buildings and grounds; exercises police powers and prepares reports on investigations; enforces parking regulations; and performs police duties at the college; guides and directs general public; operates office equipment, teletypes, radios, typewriters; keeps, prepares and reviews a variety of information gathering forms and reports. Performs other related duties as required.CategorySecurity and Public Safety Position, Campus Police InstitutionSalem State College RegionMassachusetts Massachusetts - Northeastern MA Location(s)Salem
TypeFull Time Date Posted07/17/2008 Apply By07/31/2008
They just lost a few Officers to UML PD.

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
The Chief is a great guy. I used to work with him at another job before he became Chief. You can't look at turnover too much, when you consider the pay. Most people would leave eventually regardless of the department for better money.

·
BOOM!
1,353 Posts
The Chief is a great guy. I used to work with him at another job before he became Chief. You can't look at turnover too much, when you consider the pay. Most people would leave eventually regardless of the department for better money.
Not only that, they send people to the full time academy. If you leave within a few years, you have to re-pay the cost of the academy.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts