Campus police disarmed | Page 2 | MassCops

Campus police disarmed

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement Articles' started by j809, Aug 14, 2020.

1. 02136colonel

02136colonel Supporting Member

2/3 of the schools you just cited aren’t even Quinn accredited anymore.
    Office of Student Financial Assistance / Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
    And like I said, you really can’t compare pre-2004 programs with today. I have enough research papers from my days at “Curry in a Hurry” to fill a library.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  2. Bloodhound

Bloodhound MassCops Member

Wow I guess I get to compare them all. I got my CJ Associates at Northeastern, Bachelors at Curry, and Masters at UMass Lowell. I can certify that they all sucked equally (as in loads of research papers at each, all good schools).

02136colonel likes this.
  3. Roy Fehler

Roy Fehler MassCops Member

“Qu
    ”Quinn accredited” means absolutely nothing anymore. The Quinn Bill no longer exists, the state voted to stop their share of funding, so they also voted to no longer have a say in which schools qualify for any sort of education incentive, since they don’t contribute a penny towards it.

I always thought it was beyond absurd that a degree from joke cop colleges like Curry in a Hurry, Anna Banana, and WNEC (We Never Exclude Cops) were “Quinn accredited” without question, while someone with a degree from a CJ powerhouse like Florida State or Michigan State had to jump through a million hoops to get their degree certified.

Sooty, USAF286, Goose and 1 other person like this.