Calif. Officer Killed, Another Critical After Shooting | MassCops

Calif. Officer Killed, Another Critical After Shooting

Discussion in 'Line of Duty Death News' started by kwflatbed, Feb 7, 2013.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A former Los Angeles police officer sought for two weekend killings — and who threatened to kill police — is a suspect in an overnight shooting in nearby Riverside that killed one officer and critically wounded another, police said Thursday.
    The shooting happened early Thursday morning in the Los Angeles suburb of Corona. The wounded officer is in surgery. A third officer suffered a graze wound.
    Two Newton station officers on security duty in the same area were also involved in a shooting overnight, but they weren't hurt, police said.

Read More... http://www.officer.com/news/10875365/massive-manhunt-underway-after-calif-officer-killed

2. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

3. SgtAndySipowicz

SgtAndySipowicz Supporting Member

Horrible.....

4. corsair

corsair Guest

Totally despicable. Lets hope that no others Officers lose their lives before this threat is properly dealt with.

5. LA Copper

LA Copper Subscribing Member

Judging by the windshied of that patrol car, he knows how to handle a rifle.

6. BLUE BLOOD

BLUE BLOOD ...---...

What a shit show. Keep your head down and stay safe LAC, prayers to our Brothers in CA.

LA Copper likes this.
  7. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

8. Code 3

Code 3 MassCops Member

Horrific :(

9. Bloodhound

Bloodhound MassCops Member

10. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Prayers for the fallen, AND for the troops in blue who have to stop him. At the moment of truth, I hope it is the good guys upright and not this wing nut.

LA Copper and LGriffin like this.
  11. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

LA Copper, You and your dept. are in my prayers.

No good can come from a turncoat with a manifesto. Don't hesitate.

12. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

The level of high alert will be draining, and can not last for ever. I see 3 outcomes
    1- One or more ambush attacks leading to more good guys dead, and hopefully this animal dead.
    2- He goes to ground, waits till the heat dies, then resumes his attacks
    3- Offs himself somewhere where he will never be found, and leave people looking over their shoulders for years.
    What a mess, hope his will dies off and he eats a bullet as his world comes crashing down.

13. Hush

This is exactly what the left was fearing from a right-wing domestic terrorist. He has weaponry to include a Barrett, long-range rifles, and suppressors/NFA items. Training in LE and .mil. He sent an LAPD challenge coin with 3 bullet holes to Anderson Cooper, and labeled it 1MOA....that douche speculated it might mean "Imagine (a) More Open America" before being corrected.

Joel98, LGriffin and Mr Scribbles like this.
  14. adroitcuffs

adroitcuffs Subscribing Member

Pretty much what I'm thinking, and in that order, too. He's too intent on killing to simply off himself without accomplishing more of his "mission". :(

Hush likes this.
  15. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

I keep coming across his supporters :mad:, he is fucking hero to some bagodouches

16. Hush

Especially a whole bunch of retards over in Northeast shooters. I remember why I stopped going there.

17. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

I like how their chief handled it in a press conference the other day when he refered to this nut as a coward. When asked if he had anything to say to the coward, he replied, 'Nothing i'd like to put in print.'

I read his manifesto. It was an eight page mess of typo's from a narcissistic dope w/ a god complex. He'll screw up.

18. Hush

He's not in the mountains, he's smart. Between FLIR, helicopters, and drones he knows he's safer in the city. He probably has a support network, caches, and hideouts. Hope they flush him out quick.

19. Hush

20. GMass

GMass Guest

CBS LA reports possible sighting in BigBear.

WBZ reported likely in Mexico, he was caught trying to steal a boat two days ago unitl a line got stuck in the prop

21. hunter025

hunter025 MassCops Member

NBCLA reports 2 officers down, suspect held up in a cabin exchanging fire

22. GMass

GMass Guest

Fucking JDAM time

mayo, LGriffin and LECSniper like this.
  23. GMass

GMass Guest

There needs to be laws against live feeds of these situations. This is a serious safety issue for officers.

hunter025 likes this.
  24. hunter025

FAA just put a flight restriction in place so no more live feeds

mpd61 and LGriffin like this.
  25. hunter025

NBCLA: One of the officers shot earlier has died, Sheriff Deputy