Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to know what other Campus Police Departments are using for a CAD System (report writing, log entries, booking, ect.) If anyone can assist my department is looking into purchasing a new system but it would have to be good and cheap.

·
Subscribing Member
2,550 Posts
We use IMC for both dispatch and records, since the programs are tied together. It's a good program however I doubt that it is cheap

G

·
d35fcpdsgtemt said:
Just like to know what other Campus Police Departments are using for a CAD System (report writing, log entries, booking, ect.) If anyone can assist my department is looking into purchasing a new system but it would have to be good and cheap.
We use Versaterm which is a great Dispatch and Report entry system, but again it isn't cheap

·
Registered
316 Posts
my department is in the process of getting IMC... I have heard that it is not cheap, however they do provide 24/7 tech support and there are lots of departments within MA that use this system - both campus and municipal departments.

·
Registered
175 Posts
We currently use Terrier Technologies RMS/CAD software. (www.policedata.com) They have been okay for us and the product is really cheap. (2,500) The software tracks cad log entries, incident reports, citations, property, evidence, and can query many stats within the system.

With that being said they are based out of Texas and we are the only Massachusetts department that is using the system. They are not in a hurry to make Massachusetts specific upgrades.

We have had IMC come in and hopefully this is the route we go. IMC is a huge expense but it is well worth the money. Once you have this program you never have to worry about department records management again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.