Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about dropping cable and getting the dish. I do not know anyone who has a sattelite dish, so I was wondering if it is worth getting? Thanks

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
And if either of you do, go with DirecTV. I have Dish Network and honestly, they are essentially equal with 1 major limitation on Dish Net.
DirecTV has the NFL Sunday Ticket Exclusive.
If you're a football fan, you have to go with DirecTV. I'm switching over imminently.

·
Registered
105 Posts
direct tv has that new thing out where you can record channels !!!! great for when you are working and are missing good shows just get home and watch them ff through comm. its a mans dream !!!!! now all they have to do is serve cold beer with cable and I'm good !! ! :t:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
I have RCN cable and it works great for me. I heard Comcast's customer service sucks. My friend has satellite and it seems ok, I don't really see much of a difference.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Yeah there is "slow clicking" between channels.. but its wierd, it doesn't happen ALL the time, it's sporadic.. sometimes it works normal.

G

·
Had Dish and dumped them best thing I ever did !! Service horrable c/s nit wits went out in bad weather snow heavy rain ect. Cabels no bargain either but lesser of two evils

·
Subscribing Member
185 Posts
I have Direct Tv and I love it.
I have heard of others having trouble with reception but I think it all depends on the area and whether you have to many trees and stuff blocking the view of the southern sky.
I got the total choice plus plan and have HBO and the Sports pack for my boyfriend and have 2 receivers. comes to about 65 - 70 bucks a month

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.