Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Yeah, sucks. It was in the paper on Christmas too, happy %#@&ing holidays, eh? I posted the article in another forum on here.

Good luck to those of you who were two weeks away from the academy and had the rug pulled out from under you. Do not give up, things will get better eventually. Just gotta ride out another couple of years or so.

-Mike

·
Registered
561 Posts
Originally posted by Tackleberry22:
They squandered the money on stupid stuff; ex. Big Dig and schools, instead of of putting it towards police, fire, Medical personal.
Umm... I hope you are being sarcastic, Tackleberry. I do not think that "stupid stuff" and "schools" should be related together in the same sentence. Sure, public safety is important, but so is education. And while the Big Dig may be considered "stupid" to those who may not use the roads in the Boston area on a regular basis, would you rather they just cut off its funding and left everything half-done?

Sure, I want a job as much as the next guy, and I certainly do not want to see anyone lose their position. However, it is hard to say that spending money on education "crap" instead of hiring more police/fire/EMS "personal" is stupid.

-Mike

·
Registered
561 Posts
cordasco, I hear your frustration and I feel for you, but what does that have to do with the State Police or their exam? :confused:

-Mike

·
Registered
561 Posts
No; the MSP Exam in June was only $35.00, that's where he got the 16,000 people number. Not that it really matters, nobody is getting hired no matter what they paid or what they scored!

-Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.