Bushmaster M4 for sale | MassCops

Bushmaster M4 for sale

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by frankusmcbpd, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankusmcbpd

frankusmcbpd MassCops Member

Ok to those like me who like their toys, My on duty injurey has changed my finacial status to the point that I am considering parting with a few toys. I know I will regret this later :(

But I am taking offers on the following Rilfe, if it gets to a point where you are interested /serious enough to take a peek. You will need to be legal, I will be varifying your class A LTC and since I am on crutches atm I will ask that if you do come to buy the weapon that you stop by your local gun store and or Station Lice Unit and grab form FA-10.

Bushmaster M4 A3 version with removable carry handle, semi auto Pre Ban, all orginal Bushmaster not a pieced together weapon. Currantly sports a flash surpressor that will allow the attachment of a sound surpressor if you posess the proper permits, comes with the orginal Flash surpressor as well.

Pikney forward Rails/ have origanals also

Sure fire Lazer sight System

Sure fire forward Grip light system

4 30 round capacity magines.

1 or 2, 20 round magazines ( need to get one of my son's to paruse my closet and find them.

all in a Storm Case m3100

The add ons and case are about a $1700.00 Value not including the rilfe.

contact me via the sites E-Mail and PM with offers

Thanks

Be Safe

/salute

2. mpr4601

mpr4601 MassCops Member

Do you have an asking price?

3. frankusmcbpd

I have not come up with an asking price at this tim and have been a tad busy and have not researched currant Value. I am asking for offers, so pm or email me with what you are thinking and we can go from there.

As I stated this is due to my injury reaking havic on my funds , it is not something I actualy desire to do.

/salute

4. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

Wait until Obama's ban gets closer before you sell it, you'll get a hell of lot more...

5. frankusmcbpd

As true as that is, the reality is that I hoped not to sell it at all, but toys versus needs. Needs win, dam injury :)

/salute

6. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

this just identifies a problem with the "hysteria" surrounding guns and Obama. People are asking ridiculous prices for AR's and uppers/lowers.

Oh well...whatever the market will bear I guess
    :(

7. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

I don't know about hysteria, but you watch, he'll bring the ban back....

8. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

if you read osama's web page he plans on making the assault ban permanent.

not crazy about the jump in prices , but people will pay it because once it's gone that's it'

have seen pre-ban Colts going for $1800. Bushy might be a little cheaper. mags have already doubled in price.

9. vat97

vat97 New Member

hi brother sorry for your line of duty injury.. i hope you heal up soon..well i am intersted in your m4 does it have a birdcage or izzy .? any other info or photos would be greatly appreciated also the most important $$$ thanks Paul VAT97 N.C.P.D NASSAU COUNTY PD NEW YORK [email protected]

10. frankusmcbpd

11. frankusmcbpd

I either do not have edit abilitys or could not find it :)

I wanted to add:::::

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

I am looking to sell this weapon and the fixings as a package, and do not desire to brake them up, I have been advised to ask $3k for it, I am willing to entertain all reasonable offers, so fee free to PM me with offers.

Thanks

/salute

12. MarineMustang

MarineMustang New Member

Still got this puppy for sale?

13. PearlOnyx

PearlOnyx Subscribing Member

I just bought a Smith and Wesson M&P15A, and the dealer advised me that Smith has stopped selling to the dealers at the discounted LEO wholesale price that they usually offer, because there is such a demand from the public. So, even the big name companies are buying in to the hype.

14. KEVDEMT

KEVDEMT MassCops Member

To KEVDEMT, from the Moderator: Please review our rules re: replying to "FOR SALE" posts, specifically:
    The C&R tagline is a standard disclaimer. Regarding your other comments, consider yourself warned.

15. frankusmcbpd

To thos still asking I have decided to allow the weapon and the add ons to be seperated. :( Not something I desired to do but it may actually work out once I get back in the groove and if I decide to replace my toy I will still have the add ons and just need the weapon. The rifle itself however has been sold and since I have neither decided if I am going to part with the add ons or what I would be asking for them I have not renewed the post to reflect that varience.

Thanks all who have assisted me and guided me the process to make my post as well as the sale a success.

/salute

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.