Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Marty seems to be picking up a lot of traction. I never necessarily disliked him when he was in office. I always thought he worked well with our former Commissioner Gross and before that Billy Evans. I felt like anytime he was leaning too far left it was because he just got forced into it by the “woke” crowd.

We could probably do worse.

·
Premium Member
6,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
You’re headed in the wrong direction, the liberal contagion has almost overwhelmed New Hampshire and is spreading.
The guy that inspected our cars when we registered them up here welcomed us to New Hampshire and told us not to Mass it up. It always amazes me when people move here (or anywhere) because they didn't like where they came from only to try to make here like there. At least those people are still given a hard time when they complain about having to show ID to vote or fireworks/gunshots on my little town's FB page.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Southern New Hampshire is flooded with mass transplants. It's usually ones looking for cheaper housing but still commute to Massachusetts, that bring the most liberal bs

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Southern New Hampshire is flooded with mass transplants. It's usually ones looking for cheaper housing but still commute to Massachusetts, that bring the most liberal bs
Which always seems odd to me. You have to pay MA income tax when NH doesn't have one, and then pay much higher NH property taxes.

·
Premium Member
6,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Which always seems odd to me. You have to pay MA income tax when NH doesn't have one, and then pay much higher NH property taxes.
I don’t get it either. We had a short period (less than a year) where we had Mass income after we moved and for the first time in years we owed Mass because they limited our deductions.

·
Registered
425 Posts
The guy that inspected our cars when we registered them up here welcomed us to New Hampshire and told us not to Mass it up. It always amazes me when people move here (or anywhere) because they didn't like where they came from only to try to make here like there. At least those people are still given a hard time when they complain about having to show ID to vote or fireworks/gunshots on my little town's FB page.
That’s how stupid liberals are; “Oh, this state sucks, let’s move to another state and implement the same policies that made our old state suck”.

They’re like locusts.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,830 Posts
Mass folks who want to move north should be required to take a test and be limited to Rockingham County. Anywhere else they should be required to have 100 signatures from residents in the county they wish to live. Any Veterans who swear an oath to the U.S. and NH state constitutions will be exempt from these requirements

·
Here comes the Wee-Woo man
210 Posts
Mass folks who want to move north should be required to take a test and be limited to Rockingham County. Anywhere else they should be required to have 100 signatures from residents in the county they wish to live. Any Veterans who swear an oath to the U.S. and NH state constitutions will be exempt from these requirements
itd be so funny if you needed to go before a town council to move into somewhere

Reactions: mpd61

·
Premium Member
6,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Make it 500 signatures for Rockingham county. We went as far north as we could and still be within a reasonable drive of our mothers when they need help, but we're far enough that I still see Trump flags and Let's Go Brandon signs here and there.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts