Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
He passed away in 2009.

Thanks for sharing that. He couldn't have been terribly old, he wasn't that much older than me when all that shit happened.

It was a gas station on Western Avenue in Brighton, it’s still there, albeit the gas pumps are gone, they just do car repairs now.
I drive by that place somewhat frequently as well as the where the bank stood that Ptl. Walter Schroeder was murdered and cannot think how close we all are at any given time to being in a similar situation. Go With God, Y'all.

One last thing, I did read the Paducah, KY article and it mentions one of the BIGGEST lines of shit uttered by every Justice Crusader who rails against campus cops, THEY AREN'T HELD ACCOUNTABLE! SERIOUSLY? REALLY? GEEZ, so I can do any damn thing I want and NO ONE WILL HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE? Not the Colonel of the State Police, Not MY boss, not the courts? Damn, I've been missing out on some great fun!

IDIOTS!
Rant over.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.