Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I hear there have been some backdoor meetings. This position was filled before it was posted. Shady is the Bridgewater State College way!

·
Registered
22 Posts
MPD";p="50881 said:
I hear there have been some backdoor meetings. This position was filled before it was posted. Shady is the Bridgewater State College way!
Wow can you shed some more light on this???? Do you know who it is?? Last i heard it was an internal promotion... good ol' boy network..

·
Subscribing Member
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fact: It is NOT an internal promotion. No qualified applicants.

Fiction: All former Lt.'s from BSC have or will apply for the position!

:)

G

·
Danman1116";p="50839 said:
j809";p="50808 said:
Isn't the LT from Stonehill going back there?
that's the rumor floating around
Danman.....the best way to exchange that flashlight for handcuffs is 1.) to stay out of the rumor business 2.) try to fix your department problems not broadcast them 3.) don't crap where you eat. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Mitpo62";p="50912 said:
Fact: It is NOT an internal promotion. No qualified applicants.

Fiction: All former Lt.'s from BSC have or will apply for the position!

:)
BI not what it was told it would be?

Best of luck with BSC......

Be safe and watch your 6

·
Registered
6 Posts
Will have to disagree with Mitpo stating there are no qualified internal applicants. As far as I can tell from the job description and past hiring practice, the whole department, including the security guards, are qualified?!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gotta protect the sac first Mitpo....
Stadinko has somewhat of a point-BSC's upper echelon has been an "eclectic" grouping. But you have to give them credit in the fact that they seem to look at potential rather than just a seniority based hiring. Seems they just need to get a little better with the mix.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bridgewater State College PD gets alot of ink here. I saw the Lt posting and amazingly HIGH SCHOOL education will get you in with four years experience. If I'm not mistaken only one of the three LTs have a Bach degree, How embarassing.

I though Lt position is suppose to be one of prestige. It sounds like more of a glorified Sgt position. Go getem' with that High School diploma.

Word has one of the old officers is coming back as a LT to BSC after he quit. How much does that say for your Chief.. Good Luck Brothers!!!!

PS JUMP SHIP!!! :(

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Mitpo62";p="54565 said:
This position is getting posted again due to a lack of "qualified" applicants. :(
It's True!!!!!!
Nobody from Massasoit put in for it last time!
:wink:

·
Subscribing Member
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I believe the ad states that "the college is committed to diversity in the workplace", or something like that. Well, ok.......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.