Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
353 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's a MGL exam. Usually for when you're certified out of state and are taking a MA job, they will take the academy, but make you take a MGL exam to make sure your up to date on the Ma Laws. CPS has the brown books.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.