Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So has anyone heard anything new in regards to the D.W. Field Park Lone Ranger?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a good friend of mine that is going through the academy with him now, the word is that hes a moron! But thats just from someone thats spent like 5 months non-stop so far with the kid, not that he'd know...right :D

·
Subscribing Member
4,386 Posts
:D
I hear he is getting layed off and will be reappointed to the Boston Municipal Police after the wire transfers are complete.

It was difficult for him to retain the job at Park PD with money coming from Brockton PD, who is not hiring 21 officers that completed all backgrounds and physicals, and probably laying off 37.

Did I say that allot of Brockton officers and candidates out of those 21 that are really pissed off that money from BPD was used to hire and train the son of a Brockton Officer. Oh well, elections are coming soon, better get those signs ready Park Trooper!!

·
MassCops Member
95 Posts
I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYONE IS ALL OVER HIM.... IF IT WAS ANYONE OF YOU WHO WANTED TO BE A COP SO BAD AND YOU GOT THE OPPORTUNITY, I THINK ALL WOULD JUMP AT THE CHANCE.......I DON'T THINK HE'S THE MORON

·
Subscribing Member
312 Posts
Originally posted by female p.o.:
I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYONE IS ALL OVER HIM.... IF IT WAS ANYONE OF YOU WHO WANTED TO BE A COP SO BAD AND YOU GOT THE OPPORTUNITY, I THINK ALL WOULD JUMP AT THE CHANCE.......I DON'T THINK HE'S THE MORON
I agree. I have not had the opportunity to attend the full academy yet, but I would do WHATEVER it takes to get it, as would anyone who wants to be a cop.

·
Registered
55 Posts
WOW... all I did was answer a qustion. Sorry FemalePO if I touched on a nerve!
No I havent been to an academy yet, but that doesnt mean he's not a moron!! He's just a moron with a badge.

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
Originally posted by female p.o.:
NEITHER HAS THE PERSON CALLING HIM A MORON...
Actually according to INF's post its INF's friend who is in the academy w/ the Park Police Recruit who is calling him a moron not INF himself.

Either way I don't think its right to continually slam this guy, he had a hook and used it BIG DEAL. This guy is going to have to work under a microscope due to the circumstances he was hired under, but when its all said and done that's between him and his department. I just don't see the need to personally denigrate someone who, to the best of our knowledge, has nothing to do with this board.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Everybody!

Irrelevant who says what and what is said.........
The Bottom line is this person has a multiple checkered past that screams "Warning! warning!, Danger Will Robinson".

Time will prove many right I'm sure..

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Irishpride:
<strong>
I just don't see the need to personally denigrate someone who, to the best of our knowledge, has nothing to do with this board. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">For the record: although not a regular contributor to Mass-Net, he has posted here before.

This is not my forum, but for decency's sake try to keep the scope limited to the topic of the situation, and perhaps not rumors of the individual's personal characteristic flaws.

·
Subscribing Member
4,386 Posts
Originally posted by kmf294:
Why cant this topic just be left alone. People are just so jealous that Jason found a way to get on that others didnt think of or didnt have the connections to use.

I think this string should be closed and any new strings of its type closed and or deleted as well.
I think this string should be kept open since it is our 1st AMMENDMENT right, top free speech. This Jason guy is a MORON according to numerous people and he has a very SHAKY background according to numerous officers. Remember, JUST because you have a FT academy does not mean anything. BAD BACKGROUND=NO JOB unless you PAY to get a JOB.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.