Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!
Just saw where the BPP Auxies have all resigned en mass to show solidarity and support for the recently laid-off Park Police Officer.
:lol:

This is a severe impact to public safety in the park. The indecent assaulters will run rampant!

·
Registered
665 Posts
I heard the guy there was some sort of diddler and got shit canned after they discovered it in his background, something with his father covering something up. Anyways I heard it was really messed up, i went with a few guys from brockton to inservice and they were all talking abou this kid, how he screwed people over, pretty funny. In any event, he can collect unemployment or maybe not since he only worked for a week or so. :lol:

P.S. I tried changing my AVATAR but it won't let me. Any help?

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
LOMAC said:
P.S. I tried changing my AVATAR but it won't let me. Any help?
Yes you seem to have trouble with the avatar option, so I have taking care of that for you.

G

·
MPD61 talking out his big foghorn yet again. Shows how much of an ignoramus putz you really can be. When you have nothing nice to say, why don't you keep your big bazzoo shut.

Lomac,

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Spreading innuendos and gossip. If you don't want to be thought of as an idiot, keep your mouth shut. If you open it, you remove all doubt.

·
Subscribing Member
4,343 Posts
Yeah like you do HousingCop. You don't even know what happened, myself and others do. Enough said, let's move on.

·
MassCops Member
103 Posts
LOMAC said:
I heard the guy there was some sort of diddler and got shit canned after they discovered it in his background, something with his father covering something up.

Lomac, It is very obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about. You should get your facts straight before you post statements about people. Especially when you are calling them a child molester.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts