British sniper kills 6 Taliban soldiers with 1 bullet | MassCops

British sniper kills 6 Taliban soldiers with 1 bullet

Discussion in 'Military News' started by kwflatbed, Apr 3, 2014.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

British sniper kills 6 Taliban soldiers with 1 bullet

Published April 02, 2014
    FoxNews.com
    Facebook977 Twitter123 Gplus55
    [​IMG]
    Feb. 3, 2013: A U.S. Army sniper with Charlie Company, 36th Infantry Regiment, 1st Armored Division looks down the scope of his rifle during a mission near Command Outpost Pa'in Kalay in Maiwand District, Kandahar Province.Reuters
    A British sniper killed six enemy combatants in Afghanistan with a single shot when he hit the trigger switch of a suicide bomber, causing the device to explode.
    The Daily Telegraph reports that the 20-year-old marksman’s shot, fired from 930 yards away, killed the suicide bomber and five others in the ensuing blast in Kakaran in Southern Afghanistan.

“The guy was wearing a vest. He was identified by the sniper moving down a tree line and coming up over a ditch,” Lt. Col. Richard Slack told The Telegraph. “He had a shawl on. It rose up and the sniper saw he had a machine gun.”
    “They were in contact and he was moving to a firing position. The sniper engaged him and the guy exploded. There was a pause on the radio and the sniper said, 'I think I’ve just shot a suicide bomber.’”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...n-soldiers-with-one-bullet/?intcmp=latestnews

2. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

:)

Well that's just a little warm and fuzzy feeling for today despite all the other shit going on.

Tuna likes this.
  3. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

.338 Laupa :cool:

say hello to allah you scumbags !

zm88 likes this.
  4. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

Gotta love it! Those snipers are really force-multipliers!

5. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Apparently this happened back in December. I am happy they didn't decide to release it on 4/1.

6. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

Love a story with a happy ending.

7. Truck

Truck MassCops Member

Sure saves money spent ammunition.

pahapoika likes this.