Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I did it!! I must say that I had more blisters on my pretty little feet than I've cumulatively had in my life (facilitated by that lovely series of thunderstorms on the first day!)!! The support of the communities we walked through was amazing to me. Special thanks to those who came out to cheer the walkers along the route, definitely motivating us to continue on!! This year's event saw nearly 2,000 walkers, including many breast cancer survivors. I felt honored to have the opportunity to walk in this event.

Thanks, also, to those of you from this site who have contributed to my fundraising by clicking on the link in my signature. Unfortunately, a couple of my anticipated large donations did not come through, leaving me approximately $800.00 short of my required $2,200.00 fundraising commitment. I have until Sept. 15th to meet my commitment, and donations can only be made on-line, via my website: http://www.the3day.org/goto/OfficerHappy

If you haven't yet donated, please consider doing so today! All donations are tax-deductible, and donations of any amount are greatly appreciated. If you have donated, thanks again, and please pass my website link along to those who may be able to help. Donations benefit the Susan G. Komen fund which has been instrumental in providing so much in the funding of research and support. Read much more about the fund by clicking on my link!!

Again, thanks so much for your support!!

G

·
Nice work 'cuffs. My mom died of cancer 2 years ago now (breast cancer x2, ovarian cancer, and stomach cancer). Those events are very powerful, and help out a ton. I have done two of them, but couldn't get out for this one. I may come out to Phoenix and crew that one with my brother, or crew Boston's next year. I'll hit the link and toss you a donation when I get a chance. Thanks!

·
Subscribing Member
364 Posts
- To echo 5-0, nice job. It benefits us all, at some point in our lives.

·
Subscribing Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's still a few days left to donate! Tell your friends & don't forget that all donations are tax deductible! Thanks ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts