Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BREAKING NEWS: A Topsfield police officer was hit by a car near the fairgrounds close to Route 1 north around 11:45 a.m and thrown 30-40 feet in the air. No arrests have been made, but police did pick up the driver a few hundred yards down the road. Stay with 7News for more details as they emerge.

·
Undefined
2,255 Posts
Small update....
Officer Frost with 2 broken legs and internal injuries. Not life threatening but he is critical. Last I heard he is on his way to a Boston hospital.

G

·
It was an 88 year old man that hit him, he said "I thought I hit a traffic cone." so he continued on.

I guess someone who saw the accident flagged the old man down and stopped him and told him that he hit a cop.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dam, I saw on the news tonight it was Sean. Sucks for it to happen, sucks even more when you know the person.

·
Super Moderator
7,134 Posts
Crazy-irishman";p="61186 said:
It was an 88 year old man that hit him, he said "I thought I hit a traffic cone." so he continued on.

I guess someone who saw the accident flagged the old man down and stopped him and told him that he hit a cop.
According to the news report, it sounds like he already wiped out 200ft of cones (either that or he wiped them out at the start of the set-up and crossed into the zone).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.