BREAKING NEWS: SNIPERS OPEN FIRE ON DALLAS POLICE, KILLING AT LEAST 4 COPS AND WOUNDING AS MANY AS 7 | MassCops

BREAKING NEWS: SNIPERS OPEN FIRE ON DALLAS POLICE, KILLING AT LEAST 4 COPS AND WOUNDING AS MANY AS 7

Discussion in 'Line of Duty Death News' started by kwflatbed, Jul 8, 2016.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

2. HousingCop

HousingCop Czar of Cyncism and Satire

Is that piece of shit in the WH happy now?

wrangler, mpd61, Kilvinsky and 3 others like this.
  3. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

With all these violent acts against the police getting more and more brazen..... Please be careful out there..... Let no call or interaction be so mundane or routine that you let your tactical mine set drift off. Wear your vest, be aware of your surroundings, and don't go it alone. Use back Whenever possible. Heard from a friend that Boston Police ordered ALL their officers to ride as two person units as of Thursday at 11pm and until further notice. We are at war folks.... And I don't see it getting any better.......

Mr Scribbles, felony, mpd61 and 2 others like this.
  4. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

5. kwflatbed

6. kwflatbed

7. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

BLM needs to be labeled a terrorist organization. You don't have a "protest" that includes shooting cops.

These idiots don't get it. You don't advance your cause by acting like this.

8. Fuzzywuzzy

Fuzzywuzzy MassCops Member

BLUE LIVES MATTER
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    BLUE LIVES MATTER

9. Fuzzywuzzy

I'm sure Sharpton is enroute to report on this heinous incident.

10. kwflatbed

11. kwflatbed

First of officers killed in Dallas identified
    ABC News
    Published 7:43 AM EDT Jul 08, 2016

[​IMG]
    Dallas Area Rapid Transit/ABC
    Officials have started to release the identities of the five Dallas officers killed by sniper fire overnight during anti-police brutality protests, ABC News reported.

Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) confirmed officer Brent Thompson, 43, was killed during Thursday night's shootings.

Thompson is the first officer killed in the line of duty since DART's formation in 1989. He joined the department in 2009, according to a statement released by DART.
    First of officers killed in Dallas identified

12. Fuzzywuzzy

13. dave7336

dave7336 MassCops Member

Will the Mayor of Boston and all of these politicians finally acknowledge that there should be rifles in cruisers so the police have a chance of survival? What good would the so called "gun cars" have done in this situation? The police need the firepower at the time the incident is happening, not 20 minutes later!!!

Can you imagine anyone saying to the fire department that the first engine on scene will have the hoses, but the fire fighters will have to wait for a truck to bring the water?

14. MiamiVice

MiamiVice MassCops Member

Good luck the occupy/blm terrorists own Walsh and the other dems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

pahapoika likes this.
  15. kwflatbed

16. kwflatbed

[​IMG]
    MOURNING THE FALLEN
    3 of 5 murdered cops
    ID'd as vets and dads

17. kwflatbed

18. wrangler

wrangler MassCops Member

Last weekend 32 people shot in Chicago, and Obama says nothing. over the last few days 2 blacks were shot by cops , and Obama is all in the middle of it before the facts come out, which helped cause the Dallas hate crime on white police officers.

Kilvinsky, zm88, Mr Scribbles and 4 others like this.
  19. Pvt. Cowboy

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. At this point, I wouldn't give a flying fornication what the brass thought, and be stuffing a rifle in my trunk before every shift. Going home is much more important than getting jammed up because the shitheads wearing the white shirts and the mental midget of a mayor think having rifles is "too intimidating" to the public.

Eyes on your six fellas.

Mr Scribbles, pahapoika and Goose like this.
  20. Chitownlost

Chitownlost Internet "expert"

I worked for one the nations larger departments with a significant violent crime issue and I'd say one in ten officers were rifle trained. How sad that politics dictate tactics.

wrangler, Goose and pahapoika like this.
  21. patrol22

patrol22 MassCops Member

Pretty crazy considering how strapped most "lower crime" suburbs are. In my town every officer is rifle trained and every cruiser on the road has a rifle in it. Maybe Boston can call some of the surrounding suburbs for mutual aid when the crap hits the fan o_O

22. kwflatbed

23. kwflatbed

24. Chitownlost

Chitownlost Internet "expert"

Sadly, I think it to often comes down to money. The rifle certification class I took was a 40 hour class and expended like 1,000 rounds per officer. That adds up fast!

25. Pvt. Cowboy

$370 for a 1000 rnd case. Maybe $1000 per person for a week long training session with a solid rifle trainer.

Cheap investment for the city, as opposed to paying out death benefits to a widow.

I'm all about proactive, aside of reactive. I'd make a terrible town administrator.

HistoryHound, mtc, GARDA and 2 others like this.