BREAKING NEWS! Nicolas Cage passed away because of a serious Motorcycle Accident | MassCops

BREAKING NEWS! Nicolas Cage passed away because of a serious Motorcycle Accident

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by kwflatbed, Aug 9, 2016.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

2. Danusmc0321

Danusmc0321 MassCops Member

I'm gonna say this is probably a hoax

3. PBC FL Cop

PBC FL Cop Subscribing Member

4. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Looks like it may be a Hoax.
    “Nicolas Cage dead 2016” : Actor killed by internet death hoax

• By Jessica Simpson
    • Washington
    • Last updated on August 9, 2016
    News of actor Nicolas Cage’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the August 2016 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, the actor best known for his roles in Kick-Ass, Lord of War or Face/Off is alive and well.

UPDATE 09/08/2016 : This story seems to be false. (read more)

Nicolas Cage death hoax spreads on Facebook

Rumors of the actor’s alleged demise gained traction on Sunday after a ‘R.I.P. Nicolas Cage’ Facebook page attracted nearly one million of ‘likes’. Those who read the ‘About’ page were given a believable account of the American actor’s passing:

At about 11 a.m. ET on Sunday (August 07, 2016), our beloved actor Nicolas Cage passed away. Nicolas Cage was born on January 7, 1964 in Long Beach. He will be missed but not forgotten. Please show your sympathy and condolences by commenting on and liking this page.

Hundreds of fans immediately started writing their messages of condolence on the Facebook page, expressing their sadness that the talented 52-year-old actor was dead. And as usual, Twittersphere was frenzied over the death hoax.

Nicolas Cage dead 2016 : Actor killed by celebrity death hoax - Mediamass

5. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Sounds a little fishy .

the title says motorcycle accident and then the description says ski Patrols airlifted Nicolas Cage

6. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

It's a hoax phishing scam for Facebook info. I deleted the first thread you made about it this morning but didn't have the time to tell you about it. :)

7. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

I knew it was a hoax when they said "talented actor".

8. grn3charlie

grn3charlie Yeah, THAT GUY!

Haha, ouch

9. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

Thought it was a suicide since his career tanked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpd61 likes this.