Breaking News: Active Shooter Incident at Ft. Hood Army Base Texas | Page 4 | MassCops

Breaking News: Active Shooter Incident at Ft. Hood Army Base Texas

Discussion in 'Hot Topics' started by Hush, Nov 5, 2009.

1. CPT Chaos

CPT Chaos Subscribing Member

Official: Gun Used At Ft. Hood Dubbed 'Cop Killer'

WASHINGTON (AP) Type Of Ammo For FN 5.7 Can Pierce Bulletproof Vests

A 5.7-millimeter pistol used in the Fort Hood shooting was purchased legally by suspect Nidal Hasan at a Texas gun shop, law enforcement officials said Friday.

Records indicate Hasan bought the FN 5.7 at store called "Guns Galore" in Killeen, Texas, in recent months and that gun was used in the attack that left 13 people dead, one of the officials said. The pistol has been dubbed a "cop killer" by those who have tried to stop its use.

http://wbztv.com/national/fort.hood.shooting.2.1297441.html

2. CPT Chaos

CPT Chaos Subscribing Member

I now refer to my Service Pistol as a “Criminal Killer”. And yes, I use those "Criminal Killer" bullets!

3. 8MORE

8MORE New Member

The moonbats will never understand. The only control that keeps society safe is Criminal Control!!!

4. Harley387

Harley387 MassCops Member

Wolfman, I shall forever refer to my shoelaces as "Cop Killer Shoelaces".

5. Inspector

Inspector Subscribing Member

6. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

7. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

8. johnjohn

johnjohn MassCops Member

9. kwflatbed

My opinion.

It is time to deal with these Muslim terrorists in the USA with any force needed,if the #1 Muslim in the White House doesn't like it tough shit.
    The time for PC is over and it is time to haul all of their asses off to jail and charge them all with treason punishable with a death sentence and nothing less.

If the ACLU interferes with the process arrest them and charge them with treason also.

All trials to take place within two weeks of the arrest and the sentence to be carried out at the end of the trial with no exception.

No trial delays or continuances period.
    It is not going to get any better in this country untill we stand up and fight back.

End of rant.

10. Pats2009

Pats2009 New Member

Well said Harry. This country needs to get stronger.

11. EOD1

EOD1 Subscribing Member

I was stationed 1 block away (late 90's to late '00). Fort hood is a small city.

12. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

When is DHS going to shut down this site as a RWE site?

13. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

I'm not one who thinks all Muslims are terrorists...far from it. But most terrorists are muslim.

Anyone who denies that there is more than a casual corrilation (I said "casual", though "causal" may also be true) between Islam and terrorism is full of shit.

I wrote my law school personal statement on this very issue--the assumption that all Muslims are (or are not) terrorists. I had interpreters overseas who were great friends and were Muslim, and I made the mistake of judging them harshly at first. And I think while Islamic extremism is indeed the expection and not the rule, it certainly isn't nearly as rare than those who preach that point of view let on.

14. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

I was gone for the weekend, and am trying to keep up with the 1000 posts I missed on here. Not sure if this has been addressed yet.........I understand that Brobama mistakenly referred to that guy as a Congressional Medal of Honor receipient...instead it was a medal of freedom or something like that. As egregious as that was, being forgetfull is almost excusable. What is NOT excusable is that he thinks an appropriate way to address a receipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor is by giving a "shout-out"
    Hey homie, you're the president now...try acting like it. Leave the bro act in Chicago.

15. MichaelJones

MichaelJones New Member

This is such a sad thing to happen, after returning home from duty to only be killed and attacked on our own base....

My thoughts are with these soldiers and family members.

16. dcs2244

dcs2244 Moderator Staff Member

Headlines at Iowahawk:

Iowahawk

Obie, you may be right, but believing muslims believe in war and terrorism to spread their faith. Their religion requires violence. The so-called "moderate muslims" are apostates. They remain silent, hoping that the "...crocodile will eat them last..."

17. kwflatbed

Update:

Jun 1, 2010 9:15 am US/Eastern

Fort Hood Shooting Suspect To Appear In Court

Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan Accused Of Gunning Down Fellow Soldiers

The Army psychiatrist accused of opening fire at Fort Hood, killing 13 and wounding dozens more, was to make his first military courtroom appearance Tuesday as his attorney seeks to delay the case.

Neither Maj. Nidal Hasan nor any witnesses were expected to speak during the hearing, at which military prosecutors and defense attorneys planned to discuss case preparations and other basic matters.

Defense attorney John Galligan said he would seek to delay Hasan's Article 32 hearing, which is similar to a civilian grand jury proceeding in which a judge hears witness testimony to determine whether the case should go to trial. No date has been set, but authorities have said the trial could be held as early as July 1.

Video: Obama Honors Fort Hood's Fallen Soldiers

Story: Troubling Portrait Emerges Of Suspect

Video: Violence At Fort Hood Has Long History

Video: Obama: Thoughts, Prayers With Families

Slideshow: 13 Soldiers Killed In Fort Hood Rampage

Alleged Fort Hood Killer Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan To Make First Court Appearance - wbztv.com

18. kwflatbed

Army to Punish Nine Officers in Connection With Fort Hood Shootings

The Army announced Thursday it will punish nine officers in connection with the Fort Hood shootings for "leadership failures relating to the career of Maj. Hasan."
    Army doctor Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan is accused of killing 13 people and wounding 29 others on November 5, 2009, at Fort Hood in Texas.
    The Army does not identify the officers who will be punished nor does it reveal their specific punishments. A press release from the Army reads:
    "The severity of each action varies depending on case-specific facts and circumstances. In certain cases, it may take several weeks to ensure that each officer is accorded appropriate due process and to take final action. In order to protect the due process rights of the officers involved, the Army will not identify them or provide details of the administrative actions at this time. Upon the completion of all cases, the Army will review whether the release of additional information would be appropriate."
    Army Secretary John McHugh has sent a comprehensive review of the incident to Secretary Gates.

Army to Punish Nine Officers in Connection With Fort Hood Shootings - FoxNews.com

19. cc3915

cc3915 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Accused Fort Hood Shooter to Have Military Trial, Will Face Death Penalty

The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood rampage in Texas will be court-martialed and face the death penalty. Fort Hood's commanding general announced the decision Wednesday for Maj. Nidal Hasan.
    The 40-year-old is expected to appear in a Fort Hood courtroom for an arraignment and could enter a plea.
    Hasan is charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder in the November 2009 shooting spree at the Army post.

20. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Buh-bye, shitbag.....not much chance of getting a sympathetic bleeding heart on a military jury.

21. cc3915

My fear is that Obama will step into this before it's all said and done and totally screw it all up. After all, Hassan is a Muslim.

22. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Although that is a possibility CC, im leaning towards no. The incident is to fresh, plus hes in campaign mode and pissing off a ton of Military and their supporters right now isnt good for votes, but im sure he would love to let the guy walk free.

23. kwflatbed

He will be found guilty and his muslim brother Obama will pardon him.

24. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Dusting off the cobwebs, I think the only way he could interfere at this point would be to pardon him if he's convicted, which would be the political equivalent of emptying a belt of .50 caliber ammo into his feet.

25. cc3915

Nothing would surprise me with this guy.