Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.lexingtonleader.com/story38.shtml

A 12-year-old San Antonio boy died Saturday afternoon south of Giddings when he was struck on the top of the head by the recoil of a Ruger .454 gun he was firing. The boy, identified by the Lee County Sheriff's Office as Marcus Wall, was pronounced dead at the scene by Justice of the Peace Paul Fischer.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
boy that is just.... odd, to say the least. odd & tragic. :( :shock:

Hey danH, another reason not 2 buy a ruger. :!: :BE:

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The sad part is the adults KNEW better then let the kid do it anyway. Pretty soon there will be stickers on the gun. Warning: Use may be harmful to small adults and children under the age of 16.

boy that is just.... odd, to say the least. odd & tragic. :( :shock:

Hey danH, another reason not 2 buy a ruger. :!: :BE:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Beauty. Why is a twelve-year-old using a handgun of that calibre? Sure, train the kid with a .22...but a .454?

Look, if you citizens are going to insist on welping, you must PROTECT THE CHILD that results! If you do not want to accept that responsibility, then go into the water closet and run-a-batch-off-by-hand! Or get your tubes tied.

This isn't a get-the-dog-drunk-it's-funny thing: this is a child!

See my post at "girl killed..." :evil:

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
Those guns (Cassuls I believe) can take down an elephant at 100 yards and the recoil has caused dents between the eyes of the unsuspecting shooter. The gun definately should not have been in the hands of a 12 year old boy, no matter how skilled he was at firearms use.

Why not just put pads on him and hand him a football during the next NFL game? Same principle. Stupid parenting led to this childs untimely death. While very tragic, it is preventable. Sounds like a great case for sterilization of the offending parent in my book.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.