Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears Boxford is looking for reserve officers, anyone have any info on the department. I am trying to do my homework on the dept before I apply.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
109 Posts
FYI for those interested in appling. I spoke with a Lt yesterday and they have already had numerous applicants, many with full-time academy and degrees. That is what they are looking for, unless you have a degree or full-time academy or even both, he wil even tell you that its not worth filling ou thier 14 page application. Just a heads up for those interested, like I was.

And I thought getting on full-time was hard enough, just trying to get a part-time reserve position in this "wonderful" state is getting near impossible as well.

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
FghtNIrsh17 said:
FYI for those interested in appling. I spoke with a Lt yesterday and they have already had numerous applicants, many with full-time academy and degrees. That is what they are looking for, unless you have a degree or full-time academy or even both, he wil even tell you that its not worth filling out their 14 page application. Just a heads up for those interested, like I was.
We must of spoken to the same LT. He also mentioned that they prefer the applicants be local. Lots of people from the Boston area have been applying. Luckily I got a degree and FT academy, and live close by. Good luck to all who are applying, heard they might put on 2 or 3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.