Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
4,324 Posts
They already hired them. It's great department, great buch of guys but the only reason the Town wants reserves is because of a labor dispute between the Town and the union. I don't think you would want to be in the middle of that.

G

·
Great department and equally as impressive group of guys working in Boxborough! A very professional and talented collection of officers.

Those guys excel in dealing with the unique challenges of blending small community dynamics with responding & creating solutions to the real world problems that permeate every community in the commonwealth. Boxborough is a community of something like 5,000-10,000 that hosts major corporate facilities, residential neighborhoods, and abuts several major thoroughfares and several secondary state roadways.

In a community such as that, inter-agency skills are as important as intra-agency relationships and they're writing the book on how to make it work.

Over the years I worked with them on many many occasions and I've never been disappointed or surprised. Its always been a pleasure!

The Town of Boxborough gets a tremendous return on the what they expend for services. A bargain by anyone's standard.

-1923-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.